how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

dbenoy

join:2012-01-27
Kitchener, ON
reply to Lynn0

Re: WARNING: Acanac promises a static IP, and lies!

Acanac claims that they're "working on" getting their customers genuine static IPs through their VPNs. (They actually volunteered this information to me. I didn't have to solicit it or e-mail feedback@acanac like you suggest.)

It's also a bit concerning to hear a suggestion that I should send an e-mail about the issue because posting here will "not solve your problem". Are you implying that this fraud is not a subject worthy of being discussed in a public forum?

I think discussing this kind of sleazy behavior is exactly why DSL Reports exists.

If you want to speak on behalf of Acanac, I suggest you reply with an apology. Perhaps some assurance that this is rank negligence by your advertising department, and not the malevolent deception that it appears to be.

Lynn0
Premium
join:2011-08-11
Trenton, ON
kudos:7
said by dbenoy:

Acanac claims that they're "working on" getting their customers genuine static IPs through their VPNs. (They actually volunteered this information to me. I didn't have to solicit it or e-mail feedback@acanac like you suggest.)

--I told you to email feedback about how you felt about this not to have it changed.

It's also a bit concerning to hear a suggestion that I should send an e-mail about the issue because posting here will "not solve your problem". Are you implying that this fraud is not a subject worthy of being discussed in a public forum?

-- I never said or thought. I just said the forum is not the place to have it changed.

-- I suggested you send the email because I can not change how the support team runs things.

If you want to speak on behalf of Acanac, I suggest you reply with an apology. Perhaps some assurance that this is rank negligence by your advertising department, and not the malevolent deception that it appears to be.

--if that is what they are doing or you think they are doing discuss it with the owners. I wish I could tell you I can change it for you but I can't.
--I DO speak on behalf of Acanac and they are the ones that sign my paycheck and give me orders. I told you here what I have been told. If the information was not correct than you have to take that up with them. I do not owe you an apology for telling you something that I was told was the truth. If this is how you feel about what they told you why post it here except for letting others know, which I see your point BUT it will not solve the issue here. It has to be dealt with in that department.