page: 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 ... 11 · 12 · 13 · next
JoelC707
Premium Member
join:2002-07-09
Lanett, AL

JoelC707

Premium Member

Re: Scroll of Ressurection - MMO-C speculation

Logged into the account and don't see anything weird so looks like that's good (not that I've seen it come online from being hacked or anything). Don't see a scroll mentioned anywhere. Guess I'll watch my email lol

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

Since the service went live, I went ahead and put in a Support Ticket.

I've already been screwed out of this kind of thing before (RAF'd someone and got the shitty zebra ONE DAY before the rocket mount went live)
JoelC707
Premium Member
Lanett, AL

JoelC707

Premium Member

It's worth a shot. They stated that if the account was inactive on 3/4 or earlier it was eligible. As long as you meet that req I think they should give it to you.
JoelC707

JoelC707

Premium Member

Must have taken a little longer. Went back in and there was the scroll waiting for me.

In addition to the stated benefits, you get lvl 80 bags, reagents, food/water and 280% flying.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

said by JoelC707:

280% flying.

!
JoelC707
Premium Member
Lanett, AL

JoelC707

Premium Member

Yep just logged in, had 8 achievements pop in guild chat LOL. 60/70/80, artisan/master/grand master first aid and right stuff/wild blue yonder. The lvl 80 bags are frostweave bags as I suspected.
JoelC707

JoelC707

Premium Member

OH and the 80/232 gear mentioned is what you get. That's the reason they ask what spec, they go ahead and equip that gear in all slots. I did notice that my bags were completely empty but its highly likely I emptied them out before I let the account lapse. Either way I LOVE this.

Edit: shoulda gone to the mailbox first. All my old carried and equipped gear was there waiting for me.
JoelC707

JoelC707 to drew

Premium Member

to drew
»us.battle.net/wow/en/cha ··· e/simple

Armory link in case anyone wanted proof of the 280 flying, gear, level or any of that. They even set me up with a 2/2/32 ret spec (no idea about ret, prob need to redo their talent choices). The mount hasn't been activated yet, it apparently only goes to the sending account (can choose the toon though) but since it uses the 7 days free first, even though I put a CC on the account it hasn't charged it yet. Guess I'll have to wait 7 days on the mount, but that's OK.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

So funny... ticket open for 75 minutes, average ticket time is 18 minutes.

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl to Josof

to Josof
True,I see it as a good thing in a way to.But also a bad thing.
Class specific quests are shit pretty much now.No special Class things to do really.May be different if there were class specific things to do.
I guess it is more a positive thing to come about.The selling of premades in the Store.I for one have more time to level toons being disabled,but still I don't want to make time.Understand?

This to me is a bit of a love/hate thing.I do like it but hate it to because it really is to me,Blizzard saying...Listen we no numbers have fallen.We know the game is,for lack of a better way of stating it,Dieing/getting old/whatever you wanna call it.So this is I think to test the premade water out.If this is a success then I will bet they will roll them out in the Store.

I can see it now....."Mages,Get your Mages here! We have Frost we have Arcane we have Fire...Oops! Warlock get your Locks here!"

Robilar
@btopenworld.com

Robilar to drew

Anon

to drew

Re: Scroll of Resurrection - MMO-C speculation

I have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer:

Regarding the boost to level 80, once I have accepted the scroll of resurrection, can I log in and create a new character to boost, or does it have to be an existing character? Do I have to make the choice as soon as I accept the scroll?

Same question regarding the faction/server transfer - do you make the choice before logging in for the first time or can you log in and then transfer? I'd like to use this to transfer some gold from an old realm if possible, which would require drawing from a guild bank.

Thanks in advance.

Fiftycals
join:2010-02-16
El Paso, TX

Fiftycals to Exodus

to Exodus

Archi lemee refer you! You don't have to play, I just want the mount

Cake09
Premium Member
join:2009-09-29
united state

Cake09 to drew

Premium Member

to drew

It was on my friends list, a little icon on the upper right hand corner of my real id list.

I have at least two on my list that have been absent over a month.

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs to drew

Premium Member

to drew
I have 4 inactive accounts right now... sounds like a $30 mount, lvl 80 character and free character transfer and content upgrade... then $25 for to put the toon on my main account. Hmmm, I might have a character on Immer's server after all.

Wow, it seems like Blizz is in recruitment overdrive trying to get players back.

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles to Robilar

Premium Member

to Robilar
said by Robilar :

I have a couple of questions I hope someone can answer:

Regarding the boost to level 80, once I have accepted the scroll of resurrection, can I log in and create a new character to boost, or does it have to be an existing character? Do I have to make the choice as soon as I accept the scroll?

I kinda would like any info in this regard as well. I have 2 closed accounts, one with a 70 lock and the other with nothing, I would love to resub one so I could start a new toon at 80...want to give druiding a shot....any info guys?

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus

said by Exodus:

"Hey, what are you doing?"

MONITOR OFF

"Nothing"

"So, you are downloading wow and you didn't even start it on my machine for me?"

"Yes."

FIFY

Phantasee
join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Phantasee to drew

to drew

My rez my wife's old RAF account tonight.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

I know that's what I'm going to do, but COME ON - having to pay two months is crap.
JoelC707
Premium Member
Lanett, AL

JoelC707 to Skittles

Premium Member

to Skittles
OK here's what I saw. I can answer the second question definitively. When you send the scroll from the website you select a server and toon to send it "from". This selection will control the destination server and faction of the resurrected toon. So that means if you sent it from the game you need to be logged in to the toon and server you want them to end up on.

As for the first question. I was able to select ANY toon on my inactive accounts list, even lvl 1 toons. I did not look to see if I could login at that point. The account should have been active at that point as the 80 and server/faction xfer is a "bonus". You can go to history or receive scroll or whatever the tab is called and go through that process. Conceivably you should be able to get the free 7 days added, log in and make a druid or whatever toon you want and go back and finish it up.

When you do it from the website it assumes you don't know the person's email address so it asks you for their server and toon name you want to send it to. This does not lock you into making that toon the lvl 80 toon. This is just to figure out who to send the email and scroll to.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica

BBR Gaming League back to WoW?

I have my wow account innactive since last year. so I could use one scroll.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

LET ME SEND THIS TO YOU DO NOT TAKE IT FROM ANYONE ELSE GOT IT

Phantasee
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

said by drew:

LET ME SEND THIS TO YOU DO NOT TAKE IT FROM ANYONE ELSE GOT IT

Lol. EXTREEEMEEEEE!!!

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica to drew

Premium Member

to drew
I need one too

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

For realz?

Antonica
Premium Member

Antonica

Premium Member

why not? What's the worst that happens, I cancel after a month? :P
Antonica

Antonica

Premium Member

I've wasted $15 on things much worse than this.

Phantasee
Hammond, LA

Phantasee

said by Antonica:

I've wasted $15 on things much worse than this.

I'll spend 15$ at Mandarin Express and Chic Fil A QUICK!

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to drew

Premium Member

to drew
Well we need to find a server to play together. Or maybe all transfer to BBR Guild?

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
Port Orchard, WA

drew to Antonica

Premium Member

to Antonica
I was just... surprised.

Are you #1 or #2 on b.net real ID? I'll send it tonight.
drew

drew to Jobbie

Premium Member

to Jobbie
Same account as your SC account?