Search similar:

uniqs

ITALIAN926
join:2003-08-16

1 edit

ITALIAN926

IDEA !

quote:
Is there an ideal promotion you'd like to see?
What Id like to see is Comcast and Verizon ACT like competitors. I can easily see a VZ wireless rep say something like " dont get FioS, sign up for the Comcast quadruple Play. " Wherever the BIGGER COMMISSION is, right ?
AndyDufresne
Premium Member
join:2010-10-30
Chanhassen, MN
Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ERPro8
Netgear R7000

AndyDufresne

Premium Member

Don't believe this has rolled out to any area that has fios available and it wouldn't make $en$e for VZ to sell Comcast services in area that fios is already available. Now all those dsl only areas VZ sold last year to Fairpoint and Frontier,they are screwed.

Not only did Fairpoint and Frontier get stuck with ancient high maint. plant and a ton of debt but now VZ is teaming up with the cable company they have to compete with in their area. Sucker born every minute and they must all be on the boards of Frontier and Fairpoint.
CXM_Splicer
Looking at the bigger picture
Premium Member
join:2011-08-11
NYC

CXM_Splicer

Premium Member

I have also heard that this is (not yet) in FIOS areas but I think it will be soon. It does make $en$e if you consider that Verizon has stopped the FIOS build-out and has stated that they only want to be a wireless company. They are distancing themselves from wireline in every way possible.

I agree with ITALIAN926, they should be acting like competitors... not partners. This is bad for the consumer.