spc
uniqs

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl to drew

to drew

Re: Scroll of Ressurection - MMO-C speculation

Yeah its true.I dunno what to think about it.
On one hand its Blizzard saying "Yeah,were on the down hill slope with WOW"
On the other its a great bonus to bring people back.

Next thing on the Store will be "Buy a pre-made level 80...just $25"
Josof
join:2010-10-23
Virginia Beach, VA

Josof

said by Tweakbl:

Next thing on the Store will be "Buy a pre-made level 80...just $25"

This would be nice if the person already had multiple level 85-capped toons and wanted to start another class without going through the whole leveling process over again.

It would be a good retention move for blizzard and a win for the customer who always wanted a (insert class) but didnt have the time to level another toon to cap and start the gearing process all over again.

Tweakbl
join:2008-09-25
Rosedale, WV

Tweakbl

True,I see it as a good thing in a way to.But also a bad thing.
Class specific quests are shit pretty much now.No special Class things to do really.May be different if there were class specific things to do.
I guess it is more a positive thing to come about.The selling of premades in the Store.I for one have more time to level toons being disabled,but still I don't want to make time.Understand?

This to me is a bit of a love/hate thing.I do like it but hate it to because it really is to me,Blizzard saying...Listen we no numbers have fallen.We know the game is,for lack of a better way of stating it,Dieing/getting old/whatever you wanna call it.So this is I think to test the premade water out.If this is a success then I will bet they will roll them out in the Store.

I can see it now....."Mages,Get your Mages here! We have Frost we have Arcane we have Fire...Oops! Warlock get your Locks here!"

Snakeoil
Ignore Button. The coward's feature.
Premium Member
join:2000-08-05
united state

Snakeoil to Tweakbl

Premium Member

to Tweakbl
I think they should do that. But with one condition: Must have at least 1 character on the account that is level 85/max lev already. It gets boring grinding several toons to 85.