spc
uniqs
25139889 (banned)
join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

1 recommendation

25139889 (banned) to ITALIAN926

to ITALIAN926

Re: If AT&T doesnt want it, isnt that a hint?

i'll buy all the coverage areas for $500 as long as i can do as i want with no union contracts and unions bitching at me. And that's what it's going to come down to. Nobody is going to want to deal with them, and ATT and VZ has had it with them.

*no offense if you still work for VZ or another telco or in the union*
Expand your moderator at work
lv66vette
join:2004-07-01
Miami, FL

lv66vette to 25139889

to 25139889

Re: If AT&T doesnt want it, isnt that a hint?

"no offense", my azz!

DICKSS
@cox.net

DICKSS to 25139889

Anon

to 25139889
so apperently you hate unions for the reason of what you think we make to much. the ceo of att makes 970,000 year in just country club fees that att pays. so i guess thats why your phone cost so much. not including he 40,000 a year for car allowance. so union that.
WhatNow
Premium Member
join:2009-05-06
Charlotte, NC

WhatNow

Premium Member

Late to this party but it is not the Union you don't want but 1/2 the managers. Most of the problems are in middle management and staff micro managing. Most managers even at the state level are just clerks not allowed to make real decisions. Everything come down from just below the CEO officers. They don't care about the most important part of the success of the company that is the customer. If it was not for many great Union members doing that extra effort that blows their numbers the company would have lost even more customers.

The company likes having a Union so they can blame their mismanagement on someone else.