All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

TurtleFan

join:2003-05-03
Wyckoff, NJ

[Rave] Rave? Youtube didn't update all channels?

It's March 7th, and mine are still on the classic design. could google have listened for one?

I wouldn't MIND the new design if the annoying three tabs where not there..... Just keep the videos tab, ditch the other two....

Robotics
See You On The Dark Side
Premium
join:2003-10-23
Louisa, VA

Mine are also still in classic mode. I can only hope it stays that way.
But I see it still has that banner on top saying everyone's is going to change today.
I am keeping my fingers crossed but have doubts it will stay the way it is.

The new design they have in mind is so wrong.
--
Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry,
and all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be.

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ
kudos:4
reply to TurtleFan

said by TurtleFan:

It's March 7th, and mine are still on the classic design. could google have listened for one?

I wouldn't MIND the new design if the annoying three tabs where not there..... Just keep the videos tab, ditch the other two....

Theres probably a greasemonkey script for that.
FWIW I got the new look.

bionicRod
Funkier than a mohair disco ball.
Premium
join:2009-07-06
united state
kudos:2
reply to TurtleFan

I had the new look, for one day. Even started pinning my subscriptions to the start page. The next day it was, and is, back to normal. I'm guessing they encountered a problem and had to revert back for some reason?

TurtleFan

join:2003-05-03
Wyckoff, NJ
reply to TurtleFan

sadly, all of mine are to the new design now. I was hoping I might have gotten lucky. Does ANYONE like this new look?

Innov8Hldngs

join:2012-03-06
Abbeville, LA

said by TurtleFan:

sadly, all of mine are to the new design now. I was hoping I might have gotten lucky. Does ANYONE like this new look?

Based on my YouTube Analytics; NO.

It has also slightly decreased my YouTube earnings from monetized videos...

I am seeing less video referrals from channel page than ever before.

As far as my personal opinion? I hate it. It's like it's trying to pioneer Web 8.0 while the majority of the internet hasn't yet transitioned to Web 4.0

Robotics
See You On The Dark Side
Premium
join:2003-10-23
Louisa, VA
reply to TurtleFan

said by TurtleFan:

Yup, they finally got to my two accounts. Darn!....

Google has taken the "You" out of YouTube. It didn't even carry over all my info. Like the type of music I like, favorite movies, etc. It is so un-personal now. (is that a word? )

Maybe after awhile (crossing fingers) they will revamp their new layout, and allow more info on the users front page. Like it used to be.

My pages(s) looked so cool at one time. I had just the right colors to make my page pop...now they are so, plain Jane.
--
Long you live and high you fly, and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry,
and all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be.

intok

join:2012-03-15

Sorry to be OT, but I find it funny that for some reason theres nobody vehemently defending the new look, unlike what we in the Linux world saw with the terribleness saw with Gnome3 and Unity...

It's quite refreshing actually...