said by JCohen:
Got a few questions.
1. As you are on an aggregated POI what is the overage cost per GB?
2. Will you be offering an unlimited connection at some point?
3. Do you have a working bandwidth check for both providers?
1. 50 cents currently.
2. We're very active CNOC participant and working to get the capacity rates down to where they belong. If we're successful there then I forsee a day were unlimited could be available at higher speeds. With current rates though it's just not possible as the risk is in the several hundred dollars per customer.
3. For Rogers we're working on a solution, Cogeco should be in place for April.