spc

spacer

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Suspa

@bhn.net

Wishing I had Comcast

At 22 I've lived in apartments for 4 years or so now with Comcast always being my service provider. After moving this year I finally had to leave Comcast due to it not being hosted in our area. Instead we have Brighthouse and AT&T.
Brighthouse:
Starting off I have a basic basic package: 3mbps connection and 20 local channels on cable.
(As a female college student and socialite I'm not home to much but when I am it's nice to hop on the net and or watch tv.)
To upgrade to basic cable (64 channels) I would be paying $90!
Just for minimum connection speeds and 64 channels without DVR or HD? Better still is the unreliable customer service that I called 7 times in a row and stayed on the line with for 4 hours just to make an account to activate my Security Suite they offer!
AT&T:
Same- Basic channels and 3mbps internet with DVR for one room without installation fees is 79.99. And the sales rep kept pushing me to add home phone service even when I told her I wasn't interested.
Comcast:
12mbps internet, 120 channels with HBO and Starz, On Demand, HD and Wifi Router all for 60 a month.
Customer service top notch- Called several times and problems were fixed within 10 minutes. Connection was the best around- especially playing online XBOX with a wifi connection while having a laptop and desktop running on the connection as well.
Enough said.
For every service I've been offered NO company has come close to matching the deals and service Comcast has. I only wish I had known the area I'm in doesn't offer Comcast, because frankly I wouldn't have moved here. That's how important and wonderful I believe their service is.
Thanks Comcast- I hope to be a loyal customer again soon.
« It hurts to be loyal