spc
Search similar:

uniqs
kevink19556
join:2003-12-23
Lindenhurst, NY

kevink19556

Move a line to another adapter down?

I am attempting to move a line to another adapter, I went to activate an adapter and entered the mac address of the new device.

When I click continue I get a message that Vonage is updating the site, try again later. Also gives a phone number to call for assistance.

Anyone know how long this part of the site has been down, I would rather wait a day or 2 and do it on line than call and have it done.

If it's been down for weeks then it's another story and I will have to call them.

Thanks

treich
join:2006-12-12

treich

I have vonage and the website is ok and I am able to access my account ok. Maybe your having internet connection problems like dns issue.
kevink19556
join:2003-12-23
Lindenhurst, NY

kevink19556

It's not the site thats down it's just the move a line/change adapter section

NetFixer
From My Cold Dead Hands
Premium Member
join:2004-06-24
The Boro
Netgear CM500
Pace 5268AC
TRENDnet TEW-829DRU

1 edit

NetFixer

Premium Member

said by kevink19556:

I am attempting to move a line to another adapter, I went to activate an adapter and entered the mac address of the new device.

When I click continue I get a message that Vonage is updating the site, try again later. Also gives a phone number to call for assistance.

Anyone know how long this part of the site has been down, I would rather wait a day or 2 and do it on line than call and have it done.

If it's been down for weeks then it's another story and I will have to call them

said by kevink19556:

It's not the site thats down it's just the move a line/change adapter section

I have not tried adding a new adapter recently, but I have recently used the move a line feature to move my only remaining Vonage number between my RTP300 and my VT2442 to isolate a problem. Do you have JavaScript enabled for the Vonage site in the browser you are using?

EDIT:
FWIW, I just moved my line from by VT2442 to my RTP300 and back again with no problems, but I can not verify that the add an new adapter feature is working.