uniqs

smunro622
Premium Member
join:2006-02-15
united state

smunro622

Premium Member

cencelled service

I cancelled my service and I have to say I am very disappointed on how it was handled from the cancellation fee of over $50, no return on the deposit for the PAP device in which it was returned...knowing what i know now i will not return to Viatalk....
tferguson01
join:2009-07-27
Newnan, GA

tferguson01

I cancelled Viatalk just the other week ago. I was not charged anything to disconnect and I was charged 50.00 dollars for the return of the pap2 box. Once they received it i followed up with them and no problem all monies were returned. I don't understand everyone's problem with cancelling. If you follow the procedure it all works out. I wasn't going to complain if they did charge 50.00 dollars to cancel because i was fully aware of that charge in their TOS.

Waldothe3rd
Premium Member
join:2009-02-16
Sun N Sand

Waldothe3rd to smunro622

Premium Member

to smunro622
I had a 3rd line that I no longer used and so I cancelled. This was ~2 years ago, but when the ATA was received I gave them a call and the money was refunded; no hassles, questions or grumblings from either side.. The TOS states you must return the ATA, Power Supply and even the network cable to receive your refund. The rep even reiterated that to me to ensure I received my refund. I'm assuming you returned the complete device and it was in good condition with only normal wear-and-tear.

smunro622
Premium Member
join:2006-02-15
united state

smunro622

Premium Member

i returned all the parts, and have confirmed that it was returned. I find it a very poor business decision on this. It was a great condition, and i even emailed a picture of it and kept one for me self so i have the serial and mac address of the unit.

ptrowski
Got Helix?
Premium Member
join:2005-03-14
Woodstock, CT

ptrowski

Premium Member

What did they tell you when you called and confirmed it was received?