spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Snakebite
@sbcglobal.net

Snakebite

Anon

Just got U-verse. Pictures often don't load on webages

How do I remedy this situation? Also, youtube.com is really funky.

I am running Mac OS X 10.7.3 (Lion). Please advise and thanks in advance for anyone's help. I appreciate it.
Snakebite

Snakebite

Anon

Excuse me...they don't load on *webpages. Please help. Thanks
nephipower
join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX

nephipower to Snakebite

to Snakebite
Have you tried another computer to see if you are having the some problem?
Pbert35
join:2012-02-29
Spring, TX

Pbert35 to Snakebite

to Snakebite
Well first let's see what browser do you use primarily if its not on that end. Sometimes you have to reload a page to get a pictures load up. I can't help on the Mac OS X since it doesn't work on AMD processors.
nephipower
join:2012-02-20
San Antonio, TX

nephipower

said by Pbert35:

Well first let's see what browser do you use primarily if its not on that end. Sometimes you have to reload a page to get a pictures load up. I can't help on the Mac OS X since it doesn't work on AMD processors.

What the hell are you talking about? Since a mac doesn't have an AMD processor makes absolutely no difference.
Pbert35
Spring, TX

Pbert35

It does since even Hackintosh systems without an Intel processor won't work. If OS X was was Processor neutral and work AA-x64 it would be such of problem. At least I can see if might be a Safari problem or something else. The technical points are bit hard some to understand. It seems more like a browser problem since pictures aren't loading

Snakebite
@sbcglobal.net

Snakebite

Anon

I am working on Chrome, but have received the problems on Safari and Firefox as well. Thanks everyone for helping pitch in.
Pbert35
Spring, TX

Pbert35

said by Snakebite :

I am working on Chrome, but have received the problems on Safari and Firefox as well. Thanks everyone for helping pitch in.

I seen some problems with pictures in Chrome. I have some problems at times with Firefox but no problems with the Windows version of Safari. You might want to look at software and hardware(at least on the connection to the RG). Since my 802.11g wireless has problems get a internet connection, I have it Cat6 as well as Wireless. The wireless never seems get an Internet connection, the onboard ethernet works just fine. You might check everything.

Forosnai
join:2011-09-30

Forosnai to Snakebite

to Snakebite
That can be a common issue after changing ISPs. Wipe out your browsers: cache, cookies, history, etc. Go into your software firewall and either disable it or reset it to defaults. Factory reset your Uverse modem and delete then remake your Uverse network connection on your devices.
If the issue persists, then dial in static tcp/ip and DNS on your Uverse connection from the advanced tab in your Mac's network preferences.
Pbert35
Spring, TX

Pbert35

said by Forosnai:

That can be a common issue after changing ISPs. Wipe out your browsers: cache, cookies, history, etc. Go into your software firewall and either disable it or reset it to defaults. Factory reset your Uverse modem and delete then remake your Uverse network connection on your devices.
If the issue persists, then dial in static tcp/ip and DNS on your Uverse connection from the advanced tab in your Mac's network preferences.

Well I haven't changed ISP's in a long time so I don't remember having this problem. I just connect and go. Sometimes I have to reboot Vista Ultimate to get it all working, but other than that, nothing.