how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Shrug

@videotron.ca
reply to Davesnothere

Re: [Burloak] Usage Based Billing Nightmare

Normally I would tell someone to wait before jumping ship to the brand new guy.

Time and time again in this forum you "early adopters" (AKA suckers) jump ship without a copany even showing they can support or even sustain what they sell.

This was true to teksavvy. This was true for Acanac, this is true for Ebox, this is true for IKTel, This was true for Colba, and likely true for many others. Then everyone starts bitching.

I would give it 3-4 months before making the jump to someone unproven. You are only setting yourself up.

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON
kudos:10
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Start Communicat..

LMAO. A man walks through a desert for what seems like a thousand years, finally happens across water, and you tell him "wait, don't drink that until you see someone else take a drink - it might not be good".

Where would technology be without early adopters?

... .... . . ... ....!

Mike
--
Cogeco - The New UBB Devil -»[Burloak] Usage Based Billing Nightmare
Make The Switch - »openmedia.ca/switch

eh

@videotron.ca

said by dillyhammer:

LMAO. A man walks through a desert for what seems like a thousand years,

You aren't exactly dying. So the die of thirst analogy rhetoric doesn't exactly equate to what every single one of the resellers have gone through with trying their luck with a new service.

What is it that they say about history?

Here's is your rhetoric rewritten to be more realistic:

A man walks through a desert for what seems like a thousand years, finally happens across water, ah it was a mirage... The man keeps walking for 4 more months till he actually comes across water.

dillyhammer
START me up
Premium
join:2010-01-09
Scarborough, ON
kudos:10
Reviews:
·WIND Mobile
·Start Communicat..

said by eh :

You aren't exactly dying.

Try telling that to the guy that got $2500 in internet bills from Cogeco for 3 months of service.

Bet he felt like he was dying.

Mike
--
Cogeco - The New UBB Devil -»[Burloak] Usage Based Billing Nightmare
Make The Switch - »openmedia.ca/switch

ruddypict

join:2010-03-24
kudos:2
reply to Shrug

said by Shrug :

Time and time again in this forum you "early adopters" (AKA suckers) jump ship without a copany even showing they can support or even sustain what they sell.

As opposed to the suckers who pay way too much for data @ Gougeco.