Premium Member
join:2004-11-03
B.C.

Thingamajig to pnjunction

Premium Member

to pnjunction

Re: [Hockey] Official~ NHL thread...........scores and highlites

Thrilled? No. Fawking kill me now.
One out of the four goals Montreal scored was worthy. The rest was pathetic play by the best goalie in the whole world. If you aren't going to kill me just stab me in both eyes so I don't have to watch that pathetic POS. Grrrrrrrrrr!

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

All 4 cup favourites are struggling right now.

Van 4-4-2
Ny 4-4-2
Det 4-5-1
Bos 5-4-1

Zero reason to be concerned about the team. The mental side of the game is just not there right now. It's understandable. We've all seen the stats of previous cup winners; we all know a slump at this time of year is common.

Is it just me, or does Craig Simpson not have a special glee in his voice everytime the Canucks struggle?

ZZZZZZZ
Premium Member
join:2001-05-27
PARADISE

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

Simpson and Jim Hughson are the only thing that make those type of games worth watching.........both are very knowledgeable and can see exactly what the problem is.

Play Schneider more,he only said it 3 or 4 times last night.
ZZZZZZZ

ZZZZZZZ

Premium Member

Pittsburgh is demolishing the Bruins 3-0 in the 1st...........how good are they going to be if Crosby can play all the playoffs?

Thingamajig
Premium Member
join:2004-11-03
B.C.

Thingamajig

Premium Member

The Bruins sure don't look to be into it. The Penguins are looking pretty amazing. They'll be really scary if Sid can return & operate at 75% or better.