how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

neadysamurai

join:2012-02-03
Smock, PA

I hate atlantic broadband cable!

We have had the triple play package 2 months now and the internet is awesome but the cable is awe full! We have had service people out 3 times now to replace broken boxs that were new and should of worked and they still screw up! Then a guy came out and said the old line is bad and full of water and the box on the pole is bad and they are having someone come replace it all which is cool. We should have channels and we dont get them and channels come in and out or the demand doesn't work. Just all in all disappointed with the service including the program guide!
Also we get all the channels buy cinamax with the trip play and i dont get that why the hell not give all the channels?

Os

join:2011-01-26
US
Reviews:
·Comcast
Do you have the Ultimate 3.0 Triple Play? I don't get why they don't package HBO and Cinemax together as some companies do, and why they carry so few of the extra channels. I don't subscribe to the extra premiums because I feel for that price, they should include HBO Comedy, HBO Zone, ThrillerMax, OuterMax, 5StarMax, @Max and WomanMax. You have some of these, we have none of them.

If the box is your problem, you don't need a tech for that. I traded in a couple cable boxes at the office here in Cumberland. I had a lot of problems when I first got my current setup, I still have a few problems with macroblocking on FX HD which I watch a lot, but otherwise it works great.

One of the big incentives in going all-digital is that FX HD and other channels could be moved to lower QAM's with less signal problems. And we'd just get a ton more HD channels too.

neadysamurai

join:2012-02-03
Smock, PA
reply to neadysamurai
Yeah i am taking the bad box into the office and getting a different one and hoping it will work. We got the triple play package and we have every channel and all the premiums except cinamax and i find that odd and not cause i really want cinamax just why give all channels except the 4 skinamax channels just curious really.

They say uniontown has amc and other channels in hd that i don't get and im 5 mins away but the main complaint i have told them about this is that i asked if it was when we signed on and they said yeah now they are saying no! It is possible when they change the box i could get it since thats the reason the guy said usa and syfy hd doesn't come in.

I dont know its hard going from dish network to abb with dish the hd was great only problem we had to pay a fortune for all the channels we wanted plus i wanted the really fast internet and we pay less for the triple than we paid for the dish and internet alone.

Os

join:2011-01-26
US
Reviews:
·Comcast
If someone told you when you signed up that they had AMC in HD, then they were wrong. You don't in Uniontown.

But considering they're all-digital, I don't know why it wouldn't be coming very soon.

Some rep probably didn't understand HD was different than the SD version.