how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Turd Hugh

@cgocable.net

Digital Home sold to VerticalScope

Some may remember this thread regarding the comments on Teksavvy:
»Teksavvy Cable Internet Service Not Recommended?

It appears there'll be no more as the site's been sold:

The purpose of this announcement is to inform all members that I have sold the Digital Home Website which, of course, includes the Digital Forum to a Toronto based company called Vertical Scope.

I created the Digital Home in December 2001 and have been working near fulltime on it since September 2004. Digital Home has been a great experience for me because it allowed me to work from home and spend much more time with my children during their formative years.

Now a decade later, my kids are older and more independent so I have decided to move on to new business opportunities. Of course, on a personal level, I will remain a frequent contributor to the forum.

The sale really shouldn't change much on the Digital Forum. Vertical Scope will give the Digital Forum a professional design, however, the day to day operations of the Digital Forum should continue in a similar fashion.

In coming weeks, members wishing to contact me regarding my Internet / Social Media consulting practice or other potential business ventures are welcome to contact me via my new website hughthompson.ca

Of course, as always, if you have any questions regarding forum operations and the site, please post them in the Member Feedback forum.
»www.digitalhome.ca/forum/showthr···t=150640