how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

PhonePwrTech

join:2007-07-20

4 edits

Call Logs Server Upgrade

As of early this morning, the server housing our call log processes is undergoing maintenance and upgrades. During this time the Call Log display in users' MyAccount will not update with recent calls. The information for these calls is not lost, they will just not be posted until our maintenance is complete.

Once done, this thread and our Twitter status will be updated.

goober22
Resident Duh-Huh Member

join:2001-12-28
Panama City, FL
kudos:1

Thanks for the post. I did have a telemarketer call not show up. I had to block it manually and was going to post about it. Thanks for the heads up.
--
Certified Jenius!

PhonePwrTech

reply to PhonePwrTech

We have finished server maintenance and the call logs are now caught up and current.

DC Broadband
Stercus Tauri
Premium
join:2003-04-17
Stone Ridge, NY
reply to PhonePwrTech

Is there work being done on the call logs server again? I cannot get into the call logs today. Also the Phone Power site seems slow in general.

Thank you

PhonePwrTech

reply to PhonePwrTech

I checked with our engineers and there wasn't a wide spread issue. Are you still seeing problems with the call logs and our site?

nycityny
Premium
join:2005-08-09
New York, NY
reply to PhonePwrTech

I have noticed that the call logs are not updated in real time, at least not for me.

I made/received several calls yesterday and none are appearing in the call logs. The last calls in the log are as of two days ago.

Is this the way it is supposed to be?