Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Dezbend

Re: [game] Children of Dune

said by Dezbend:

My OMGUS vote, was a clear it is me or him and I know it isn't me response.

It was the appropriate move for the situation.

I'm an independent role. Nothing you can say can prove or disprove that, and the only person who can do so is the cop. It's not like townies have never voted for each other, right? That undermines your "me or you" mentality.

I don't see this as a clear "me or you," but if you want to make it that, I'm comfortable offing the guy claiming vanilla townie at LoL who OMGUS votes someone else.

You and Meng are at the top of everyone's list. Better start making the case why we should lynch him and investigate you, instead of vice versa.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
here is the case...

my role pm tells me I am a vanilla towny.

cut and dry.

If you want WIFOM (and that does seem to be what you are fishing for because there is and can be no proof of my claim short of an outside agency {cop}) then here we go sit back and enjoy:

I am clearly not the mafia. First, I was online and active when the face stabbing happened, I would have off'd the cop. Second, my favorite play is a mafia gambit... I can think up roles on the fly... heck if I were mafia, I would have counter-claimed cop before claiming vanilla. Finally, you can be sure I am not mafia because even with all the claims out there, the mafia are going to win and I never win.
--
DSLr Mafia Member

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
^ Arch I think I reset the counter for you by reminding myself.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
I may have to start notifying you on facebook if you continue to preempt me.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to Krisnatharok
We need to be careful with survivor/indie roles since they can either align with town or mafia. I remember when I was on a game rickrolling people I pushed the last townie for "my personal" win. So I don't believe indies are above townies on the lynch list at the end lynching a townie would count as a no-lynch since town numbers won't go down we are only losing a vote that could go either way.
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
*lynching the indie would count as a no lynch

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Jobbie
Oh agreed. Except I wouldn't know to hammer a townie specifically because I don't know who the mafia are.

However, I'm hoping that claiming buys me enough good faith that we work something out where both town and I win.
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.