Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Kristopher

Re: [game] Children of Dune

Since you're calling the shots, you make the move. I still think Krisnatharok needs to go. Lynch or lose, it's a race to see who gets the other team to L1 and mafia has the advantage there. Krisnatharok just votes.

His job is to survive, so he can say all the shit he wants about helping the town. Mafia isn't going to kill a survivor because there are more valuable roles, so it's a perfect claim to last until the end. All the survivor has to do is plea it out with the town.

Even if I'm wrong and he's actually a survivor, it's still a better scenario than a town lynch.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
I understand. If we lynch and he is the survivor, then there should only be 2 mafia, and we still have another day. If we lynch and he's mafia, we're in an even better spot. Your logic is sound. Even if you are mafia, this is the best move for the town today.

Vote: KrisN

If there are 3 mafia and a survivor, I know a certain Canadian who needs to learn the 25% rule.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
very well then. Arch brought you onboard, I see.

Don't count him out, as he could be the mafia roleblocker and it was he he blocked the cop on night 1.

vote KrisN
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.