Re: [Weather] Canadian weather...

jfmezei
Premium Member
join:2007-01-03
Pointe-Claire, QC

jfmezei

Premium Member

Hey mazhurg,

how are the predictions today ? Still predicting -27 and sunny for the weekend ?

For montreal, wednesday and thursday were to have been great days with sun and +12.

Both turned out cloudy, some rain and temperatures around +5.

Gone
Premium Member
join:2011-01-24
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Had some very nasty thunderstorms this morning, but the sun has come out to shine brightly and as of me typing this it is 23C outside. Supposed to be 27-28 later next week.
jfmezei
Premium Member
Pointe-Claire, QC

jfmezei

Premium Member

said by Gone:

Had some very nasty thunderstorms this morning, but the sun has come out to shine brightly and as of me typing this it is 23C outside. Supposed to be 27-28 later next week.

Isn't that when you'll be giving birth ?

It is "---" today where I live. Turns out my fancy chinese wireless thermometer worked well with lithium batteries when it was cold, but when temperature hovers around freezing mark, it goes into "---" mode.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

said by jfmezei:

If all goes as planned, yes.

mazhurg
Premium Member
join:2004-05-02
Brighton, ON

mazhurg to jfmezei

Premium Member

to jfmezei
Click for full size
Well, looks like the gold pot at the end of the rainbow...

On the other hand, they upped it up!

said by jfmezei:

Hey mazhurg,

how are the predictions today ? Still predicting -27 and sunny for the weekend ?

For montreal, wednesday and thursday were to have been great days with sun and +12.

Both turned out cloudy, some rain and temperatures around +5.

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

Click for full size
Next week looks fantastic

Mike2009
join:2009-01-13
Ottawa, ON

Mike2009

Lightning, thunder and pouring rain here in Kanata.
jfmezei
Premium Member
Pointe-Claire, QC

jfmezei to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
Gone, do you realise that at those temperatures, your baby will literally cook ? meat is declared cooked once it is above 60° (and depending on type of meat, sometimes higher).

Since you assured us that you are canadian, the thought of you using those ancient US temperatures doesn't occur to me.
jfmezei

jfmezei

Premium Member

Partly couldy and about +3 in montreal right now.

J E F F4
Whatta Ya Think About Dat?
Premium Member
join:2004-04-01
Kitchener, ON

J E F F4 to jfmezei

Premium Member

to jfmezei
said by jfmezei:

said by Gone:

It is "---" today where I live. Turns out my fancy chinese wireless thermometer worked well with lithium batteries when it was cold, but when temperature hovers around freezing mark, it goes into "---" mode.

Speaking of which Shitty Tire has those on sale starting tomorrow. I shall pick one up.

This morning was crazy...thunder and lightning. Only 11 or 12 or so. So I was surprised when it got into the 20's in the late afternoon. Technically, this is still winter. Although technically, one could argue the meteorological is about December 1 to March 1, give or take 1 or 2 weeks. Being we had no winter in December....and none in January or February..and March has been more like May except for the nasty storm last Friday...

Man..no complaints. This has been the best March I've see. I have loved this winter we had. Makes be proud and happy to be Canadian in southern Ontario.

Long range, doesn't look like any below 0 temps for rest of March. I also have seen some tree leave.....this is good.
J E F F4

J E F F4 to Gone

Premium Member

to Gone
said by Gone:

Next week looks fantastic

You do realize that Buffalo add a 10 pointer to that as equalization to South Carolina. (Bill of Right, Section 128, Paragraph 110, Rule 27, Page 66, Part B Sub-section 91-A Part B "Buffalo can add 10 degrees to expected forecast -- re H788 of the South Carolina Buffalo act of 1869 in Chicago"

Fort Erie, ON

Buffalo, NY

Fort Erie should be warmer than Buffalo...not colder...

Gone
Premium Member
Fort Erie, ON

Gone

Premium Member

The Weather Network? Seriously?

Hahaha. Thanks for the laugh. I could get a more reliable forecast for Fort Erie by throwing a stone at picture of a cloud.