prev page · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 6 · 7 · 8 · 9

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
reply to Jobbie

Re: [game] F11 for the britches #2 Now w/ Peanut Gallery!

CryMeARiverBuildMeABridgeAndHangYourselfFromItBrah.mov

Kristopher
Tarquin
Premium
join:2002-10-11
Tyrinaria
kudos:4
reply to Antonica

said by Antonica:

time to stop playing games again.

thanks for the games.

Adalicia can verify. You were chosen Night 1 because you posted once and stated you would not be on. You were the most likely player to NOT be protected by the doc. It was simply that. Had nothing to do with anything else.
--
Play DSLr Mafia: »Pub Games

Antonica
Premium
join:2002-09-02
kudos:1

1. Not being on till Monday does NOT equal no doc protection. If a doc doesn't protect someone based on that, they are a bad doc.
2. bullshit all around anyway.

So you ask, why I quit again? :P

The last game I nailed both Krisnatharok and Ada as mafia on Day 1. Arch wasn't in the game, don't even remember the mod, but I nailed it. Now at least even KrisN understands why mafia kills me early.

* If I'm town, I die night one.
* If I'm town, and live to day 2:
* I an easy lynch target for mafia to say I'm mafia
* I'll die night 2.
* If I'm a power role and town, then the town automatically has a disadvantage as I will likely die night 1.
* If I'm mafia, I die night one (see the last game I was mafia)
* If I'm mafia, and live past night 1, I will never ever get to an LoL situation and win as I will be "known" as mafia cause there is NO other way for me to survive that long.

Unless mods start cheating games and making me nexus's or unkillable, I can't play.
--
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Resurrection - Day 2
Corrupt Politician - tmodelt
You may privately message the rest of the mafia: ekster, Rook008 & Kristopher. You win with the mafia.

drew
Automatic
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6

FWIW, I would've axed you as mafia too...

The game was obviously going to be a quick one and AFK players prevents that from happening.
--
flickr | Of faith, power and glory

Antonica
Premium

I've posted before I'm not able to be as active as I used to. Work stuff changed and I don't have access to a computer all the time, and I only get access to the hotspot whenever Arch is on call, so some days at work I will go without being at the computer for more than 5 minutes. Posting from the phone is a bitch. Ironically I had more time today than I thought. I was able to get everything I had to do done by 12:30, get the baby fed and down for her nap by 1:15, and had 1.5 hours to check in before Arch/kids got home and we had to go to a doctors appt.

Even so, if it's that much of a speed game, the mod or anyone else could have texted me to tell me to get on. Most people have my cell and if they don't I can privately give it to them. Most times I can take 30 seconds to log in and be active if I need to be, but generally don't think about it if I'm in the middle of something or I can only get on from my phone.
--
»Re: [game] Crazy Game - The Resurrection - Day 2
Corrupt Politician - tmodelt
You may privately message the rest of the mafia: ekster, Rook008 & Kristopher. You win with the mafia.

Antonica
Premium
reply to drew

And what you just said only applies to this game. See other games.

If me not being able to baby sit the thread all day long is a problem for signing up, then that's just one more reason why I can't play anymore.

drew
Automatic
Premium
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA
kudos:6

You do seem to die a lot day one. It happened to me for a few months (years?) too.
--
flickr | Of faith, power and glory

Antonica
Premium

been at least a year for me now.