spc
uniqs

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia to Exodus

to Exodus

Re: [game] F11 for the britches #2 Now w/ Peanut Gallery!

You did but I wouldn't say that you were totally right. I was initially going to make the cop claim and leave Kristopher to deck it out in the end since he was the Role Blocker and we weren't certain if there was a cop and doc in the game or not. Hell we weren't certain up to the point where Kris was getting lynched.

I didn't want to be the one in LoL.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

Sometimes you have to bite that bullet. Lynch or lose is the climax of the game. Everything boils down to that final day. The game can go any direction it wants, but the game gets real on the last day.

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom
join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE

Adalicia

Oh I know that. I thought I'd have a good case against you but the closer to got the more uncomfortable I felt about it and I wasn't certain I'd be able to convince tmod to jump on you. Then you went for it and I knew I was screwed.

I had a bit of hope when he didn't vote for me immediately after you did but I still wasn't feeling like my case was compelling enough.

Ultimately, I just think I suck at playing the Mafia role.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

It takes practice.

Brom
Premium Member
join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Brom

Premium Member

Thanks for hosting ekster!
Good win town!
Sorry for the hammer Modem, I blame peer pressure.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium Member
join:2006-10-19
USA

DrModem to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
said by Adalicia:

Nah, you just need to work on blending in better.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to Adalicia

Premium Member

to Adalicia
said by Adalicia:

Oh I know that. I thought I'd have a good case against you but the closer to got the more uncomfortable I felt about it and I wasn't certain I'd be able to convince tmod to jump on you. Then you went for it and I knew I was screwed.

I had a bit of hope when he didn't vote for me immediately after you did but I still wasn't feeling like my case was compelling enough.

You can convince Tmod to jump on anything, even a verified townie (see Dethy 10.5).