share rss forum feed

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
reply to Adalicia

Re: [game] F11 for the britches #2 Now w/ Peanut Gallery!

Sometimes you have to bite that bullet. Lynch or lose is the climax of the game. Everything boils down to that final day. The game can go any direction it wants, but the game gets real on the last day.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Adalicia
Om Nom Nom

join:2009-10-13
Lincoln, NE
kudos:12

Oh I know that. I thought I'd have a good case against you but the closer to got the more uncomfortable I felt about it and I wasn't certain I'd be able to convince tmod to jump on you. Then you went for it and I knew I was screwed.

I had a bit of hope when he didn't vote for me immediately after you did but I still wasn't feeling like my case was compelling enough.

Ultimately, I just think I suck at playing the Mafia role.
--
Lore Nerd. Role Player. Raid Leader. Healing Priest. Slightly Annoying. Also Likes Kittens.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19

It takes practice.

Brom
Let's go Bucs

join:2010-10-26
Pittsburgh, PA

Thanks for hosting ekster!
Good win town!
Sorry for the hammer Modem, I blame peer pressure.

DrModem
Trust Your Doctor
Premium
join:2006-10-19
USA
kudos:1
Reviews:
·exede by ViaSat
reply to Adalicia

said by Adalicia:

Nah, you just need to work on blending in better.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Adalicia

said by Adalicia:

Oh I know that. I thought I'd have a good case against you but the closer to got the more uncomfortable I felt about it and I wasn't certain I'd be able to convince tmod to jump on you. Then you went for it and I knew I was screwed.

I had a bit of hope when he didn't vote for me immediately after you did but I still wasn't feeling like my case was compelling enough.

You can convince Tmod to jump on anything, even a verified townie (see Dethy 10.5).
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.