Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus to Nightfall

Premium Member

to Nightfall

Re: Scroll of Resurrection - MMO-C speculation

The low pop server thing sucks. We're on Mal'Ganis again and we have some stuff in place to help boost people from when we retired.

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Thaler

Premium Member

Hey Arch, did we ever have an officially unofficial DSLR server, or just naw?

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

It used to be Mal'Ganis.

Thaler
Premium Member
join:2004-02-02
Los Angeles, CA

Thaler

Premium Member

Ally or Horde?

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
said by Exodus:

The low pop server thing sucks. We're on Mal'Ganis again and we have some stuff in place to help boost people from when we retired.

The low pop server has it's disadvantages, for sure. If you are hoping to become progression minded, you basically have to recruit from other servers, lol. The AH is where you'll feel the pinch the most. Product just doesn't move as quickly as many are used to. Of the 3 low/med pop servers I've played on, I can say that ours has the most available for purchase... but that isn't saying a lot.

Our guild is like a very nice home out in the country. Some people love it... some people find they miss traffic jams and subway stations... to each his own. Please ask around and ask the tough questions before considering moving a toon over for us.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

Horde Malganis. Level 1 guild FTW but still have 5 tabs, etc.

Nightfall
My Goal Is To Deny Yours
MVM
join:2001-08-03
Grand Rapids, MI

Nightfall to Immer

MVM

to Immer
said by Immer:

said by Exodus:

The low pop server has it's disadvantages, for sure. If you are hoping to become progression minded, you basically have to recruit from other servers, lol. The AH is where you'll feel the pinch the most. Product just doesn't move as quickly as many are used to. Of the 3 low/med pop servers I've played on, I can say that ours has the most available for purchase... but that isn't saying a lot.

Our guild is like a very nice home out in the country. Some people love it... some people find they miss traffic jams and subway stations... to each his own. Please ask around and ask the tough questions before considering moving a toon over for us.

I already have 10 characters on bleeding hollow. As of right now, I am looking to make a mark somewhere else. If everything goes well on this new server, I will transfer a character or two over as well.

So, odds are, I will create the new character on the new server. Playing on Mal'Ganis sounds good to me. Let me know if you are playing Alliance or Horde and what your guild name is. May as well make friends with members here on dslr instead of trying to find a guild blindly.

Antonica
Premium Member
join:2002-09-02

Antonica

Premium Member

It comes down to your play style and if you want high or low pop.

If you are looking for a few of us, we're on Mal'Ganis - Horde side - Aftershock. Same guild/server we were on a year ago when we stopped.