spc
uniqs
yhp
join:2006-12-27
Philadelphia, PA

yhp to RalphKramden

to RalphKramden

Re: $1.99 FEE to PAY BILL AT LOCAL COMCAST OFFICE

Headline seems a little misleading. Sounds like Wells Fargo is taking responsibility.

And unless Comcast does the right thing and goes forward with a bank that doesn't treat cable customers like lowly homeowners, or just "take responsibility" with a flurry of press releases and say "No harm, no foul.", they're just as responsible.

Different strokes for different folks, but IMHO anybody who just opens their cash-stash or credit card for monthly withdrawal-at-will by either of these scummy companies is just asking for it. Hope they didn't suffer any bounced checks for their trouble.
RalphKramden
join:2007-01-10
Newtown, PA

RalphKramden

Different strokes for different folks, but IMHO anybody who just opens their cash-stash or credit card for monthly withdrawal-at-will by either of these scummy companies is just asking for it. Hope they didn't suffer any bounced checks for their trouble.

While I can't agree with the "scummy" assessment, I do agree with you about auto-pay. I was a victim of an auto-pay error years ago and have never gone near it since. The error was by a credit union and I'm sure it was not malicious but it caused cost me a lot of time and trouble to correct.