spacer

how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Abhn

@comcast.net

[Bill] Simple credit reference letter!

I called TWICE for a SIMPLE CREDIT REFERENCE, customer service made it so hard! After 3 days of begging! Called back to check if it has been sent, and NoTHING has even been done! All that talking and waiting for their REALLY SLOW service was for NOTHING! I asked my energy company ONCE and I got it within 1DAY!! COMCAST IS UNPROFESSIONAL!! IM STARTING TO REAAAALLLLYY HATE COMCAST!!!

Master Wolfe

join:2009-04-04
Panama City Beach, FL

That's not really their job, to give credit references... did you ask your supermarket for one?

Abhn

@comcast.net

1 edit

Please Dont reply to my post if u have NO knowledge! i Said my ENERGY company sent the letter that I requested, if it wasn't possible why was I sent one??

TD Nickell
Premium
join:2010-07-27
Federal Way, WA
reply to Master Wolfe

said by Master Wolfe:

That's not really their job, to give credit references... did you ask your supermarket for one?

I have to agree with you,Master Wolfe! It's not the cable company nor the power company's job to give out credit reference's.They can if they wish,but not required in anyway.

Master Wolfe

join:2009-04-04
Panama City Beach, FL

1 edit

1 recommendation

reply to Abhn

What is an ENERGY company anyway? Overall, looks like a general rant to no purpose. You could perhaps post in Comcast Direct and get a response there. Otherwise...

Abhn

@comcast.net

2 edits

Guess what? I got a response and they are sending it! Who was demanding to get a letter anyway, if they can, great! If not, I wouldn't be asking!!