spc
uniqs

rrr
@comcast.net

rrr to Russ6

Anon

to Russ6

Re: [DTA] Disney Jr.?

i checked the guide listings for soapnet on 3/24 and soapnet programming is still there whys that

mikedz4
join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

mikedz4

I don't think all comcast systems are changing over on the 23rd. Check your bill from february to see the announcement.
Russ6
join:2011-03-17
Houston, TX

Russ6 to rrr

to rrr
said by rrr :

i checked the guide listings for soapnet on 3/24 and soapnet programming is still there whys that

Today is 3/19 and the changes are scheduled for 3/23 or later. Also, as others have posted not all systems are making the same changes (some systems are keeping Soapnet until the network goes away) and the date may be different for getting Disney Jr in some systems.

Dan A
join:2008-01-03
Kendall Park, NJ

Dan A

I checked my bill for Comcast of Central New Jersey the date is April 3. That may be when the new Comcast ABC/Disney contract takes effect meaing I can finaly use the Watch ESPN app on my Iphone around the same time.

"News from Comcast
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: On April 3, 2012, Disney Junior will replace SOAPnet on Digital Preferred channel 120."
Russ6
join:2011-03-17
Houston, TX

Russ6

said by Dan A:

I checked my bill for Comcast of Central New Jersey the date is April 3. That may be when the new Comcast ABC/Disney contract takes effect meaing I can finaly use the Watch ESPN app on my Iphone around the same time.

"News from Comcast
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: On April 3, 2012, Disney Junior will replace SOAPnet on Digital Preferred channel 120."

I don't think getting the ESPN app is connected with the date April 3, 2012. That date is when your Comcast system will replace SOAPnet with Disney Junior.

mikedz4
join:2003-04-14
Weirton, WV

mikedz4 to Dan A

to Dan A
it already took effect. Don't know what the holdup with the watchespn stuff is but you can watch espn content on demand now.