All Forums Hot Topics Gallery
spc
uniqs

Spork35
join:2011-07-13
Methuen, MA

Spork35 to aurgathor

to aurgathor

Re: [poll] where will Peyton Manning play next season?

It's official.

"MANNING TO SIGN WITH BRONCOS"
»www.nfl.com/news/story/0 ··· =HP11_cp

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

Throughout this entire fiasco I have great admiration for the way Manning handled his decision. The parting from Indy was one of least acrimonious I have witnessed. None of the teams that lost out appear angry. Manning personally phoned them, well in advance, according to reports, so that they could get on with their business. A real Professional on and off the field.

FFH5
Premium Member
join:2002-03-03
Tavistock NJ

FFH5 to Spork35

Premium Member

to Spork35
said by Spork35:

It's official.

"MANNING TO SIGN WITH BRONCOS"
»www.nfl.com/news/story/0 ··· =HP11_cp

And the other shoe is bye bye Tebow:
»www.nfl.com/news/story/0 ··· im-tebow

The Broncos have already looked into moving Tebow and are currently looking for a trade partner.

The Jacksonville Jaguars have been mentioned as a possible landing spot for Tebow, who rose to fame as a star with the Florida Gators in college. Jaguars owner Shad Khan has mentioned that he would have been interested in Tebow if he had been in charge of the team when the quarterback entered the league.

capdjq
Be Kind, Be Calm & Be Safe
Premium Member
join:2000-11-01
Vancouver

capdjq

Premium Member

I am a great Tebow fan from his College days but come on people he's not really a QB a la John Elway. The Bronco's were going nowhere with Tebow even Elway was not willing to commit. He was looking for that great passing QB like Brees, Rodgers, Brady, Rivers. Then comes along Manning. Who knows what the future holds but, at least, with Manning maybe 16 years of futility in Denver might end.The Denver fans should be so lucky that they have one of the most cerebral QBs ever to play the game. No training period required.

captokita
Premium Member
join:2005-02-22
Calabash, NC

captokita

Premium Member

said by capdjq:

I am a great Tebow fan from his College days but come on people he's not really a QB a la John Elway. The Bronco's were going nowhere with Tebow even Elway was not willing to commit.

Considering how far they got this past season I wouldn't say "Going nowhere", I'd say he was pretty impressive. Sure, he's not perfect, he's no Tom Brady. (Ok ok, or Eli) but with some coaching he's got potential. Doesn't help when your boss is basically telling everyone he has no faith in you either.