spc
Search similar:

uniqs

Imran
@distributel.net

Imran

Anon

Shall I got with Acanac or Distributel?

Well I am a happy customer of Distributel, I am using a 12mb home cable internet. My problem is, I've to change my appartment within the building and Distributel refused to transfer my subscription because they are saying bullshit that they are not accepting new customers and not doing transfers within the Kitchener/Waterloo region. Which means no support at all. They are saying I can have 6mb DSL instead of 12mb cable.

I checked the Acanac website and interested in 24MBPS cable but I am not sure about the service of Acanac in Kitchener.

Please guide me shall I stay with Distributel and wait for 3,4,5 or 6 months to get back the cable OR shall I move to Acanac.
Imran

Imran

Anon

hey guys, pls reply me and guide me with your experience
shockwave007
join:2005-09-29
G6H4F3

shockwave007 to Imran

to Imran
Hey Imran,

I'm from Kitchener and with Acanac. Unfortunately Teksavvy has not opened yet for cable service else I would strongly encourage you to go with them rather than Acanac. Acanac is okie for it's price and okie when it's up and running - but pray to God that the service doesn't go down because if it does, you'll have a very hard time dealing with the "tech support"... There won't be any support... You kinda get what you pay for... The only support you'll be getting is from Lynn. Other than that - I wouldn't bank on solid tech support if anything breaks and I'm sure the majority of the people here (except the ones working for Acanac) can agree to that.

Hope that helps.

xsbell
join:2008-12-22
Canada

xsbell to Imran

to Imran
said by Imran :

Well I am a happy customer of Distributel, I am using a 12mb home cable internet. My problem is, I've to change my appartment within the building and Distributel refused to transfer my subscription because they are saying bullshit that they are not accepting new customers and not doing transfers within the Kitchener/Waterloo region. Which means no support at all. They are saying I can have 6mb DSL instead of 12mb cable.

I checked the Acanac website and interested in 24MBPS cable but I am not sure about the service of Acanac in Kitchener.

Please guide me shall I stay with Distributel and wait for 3,4,5 or 6 months to get back the cable OR shall I move to Acanac.

Don't tell them that you're moving, your services will still work at your new location (provided you have cable there).

If you don't have pre-authorized payments setup with them, you can have your mail forwarded to your new address by Canada Post for one year.

I still have one connection registered to a house we're renting out now, but I took the modem with the move and now have two Distributel connections at the new house.

shockwave007
join:2005-09-29
G6H4F3

shockwave007

I still have one connection registered to a house we're renting out now, but I took the modem with the move and now have two Distributel connections at the new house.

PRO

Imran
@distributel.net

Imran

Anon

Thank you all of you