how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

fluffybunny

@teksavvy.com
reply to randomwalk10

Re: Turn on Comcast alarm without subscription

wipe out all the programming and reset everything. then start from scratch. its the only way to get everything working again. start from 1 and work up to 90 or whaterver.

randomwalk10

join:2012-03-19
Houston, TX
reply to randomwalk10
okay so after rebooted and everything still get that stupid Check 100 RF Receiver message...I turned everything off and put back the OLD 6150 keypad, turned everything on and now I still get that "Check 100 RF receiver".. I'm f*cked now..arghhh...

randomwalk10

Houston, TX
reply to fluffybunny
said by fluffybunny :

wipe out all the programming and reset everything. then start from scratch. its the only way to get everything working again. start from 1 and work up to 90 or whaterver.

Thanks. I also have one motion detector, do I need to reset and set that up to? The SN of the wireless sensor is written on the sensor itself but I don't see one for the motion detector...

randomwalk10

Houston, TX
Went to the re-programming but still didn't work. Help!!!

randomwalk10

Houston, TX
reply to randomwalk10
I spent about 4 hours last night trying out tons of craps and nothing happened....then I looked at the OLD keypad and it is an RF!!!

6150RF ... f*ck me!!! no wonder it couldn't find the RF receiver!!!

But the weird thing now is when I take the 6160 out and put back the 6150RF, it still have that stupid Check 100 RF receiver. Man, this is insane!

fluffybunny

@teksavvy.com
configure the old one as keypad 17 and put it elsewhere in the house.
»www.aaasystems.com/aaatech/Secur···F_IM.pdf

Premium
join:2010-04-16
Fort Lauderdale, FL
kudos:3
reply to randomwalk10
said by randomwalk10:

The SN of the wireless sensor is written on the sensor itself but I don't see one for the motion detector...

Maybe on the rear of the unit or the board?

Wayne
--
Madness takes its toll, please have exact change ready…

randomwalk10

Houston, TX
reply to randomwalk10
Thank you for your advice. I've done the suggested and the Check 100 RF Receiver have gone away after installing the 6150RF keypad back. Thank you!!!

Now, the rear door, which is also has that wireless sensor is not working. I can open it at will.. but the front door, which has a similar wireless sensor works. I am guessing it's just the programming at this point...

But in order to fix the programming, I need to hook find a way to hook back up the 6160 (non-RF) key pad as a secondary keypad..somewhere....

anyone regarding the programming, how do I fix this issue:

1) opening doors doesn't make that audible beep alert from keypad anymore. How do I enable it back?

2) Rear doesn't doesn't response at all..like open/close etc...no response from the alarm. How do I fix it?

Thank you so much guys.

randomwalk10

Houston, TX
reply to randomwalk10
all fixed...

no sound when open any door --> fixed by reprogrammed *26 = 0
rear door doesn't respond -> fixed by reprogrammed *56 -> zone type = 03 (perimeter).

thank you all very much!!!