Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

AudreySmith

join:2012-03-19
Beverly Hills, CA

smtp server blocked by snet & sbcglobal & prodigy & PacBell

Hi

I put in a request on Monday, January 23, 2012 through ATT's form to unblock this mail servers IP address
because the server IP was blocked by AT&T and BellSouth and snet.net pacbell.net, prodigy.net and sbcglobal.net.

the problem was solved immediately and ATT removed the block for ATT and Bell South

Unfortunately snet.net and sbcglobal.net, pacbell.net, and prodigy.net are still being blocked

I have filled out the form on the ATT web site and I get no response.

the mail logs on the server show me that only small amounts of legitimate mail have been sent from legitimate users on our server to snet.net pacbell.net, prodigy.net and sbcglobal.net (these e-mailsin the mail logs on the server are not forwarders and are not spam)
root@**** [~]# grep *******@prodigy.net /var/log/exim_mainlog

2012-03-18 23:02:18 1S9SrQ-0002dh-KM ** *******@prodigy.net R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp: SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:: host ff-mx-vip1b.prodigy.net [207.115.21.20]: 553 5.3.0 flph260 DNSBL:RBL 521_is_blocked.__For_information_see_»att.net/blocks

2012-03-19 13:42:45 1S9gbT-00013s-OJ ** *******@sbcglobal.net R=lookuphost T=remote_smtp: SMTP error from remote mail server after MAIL FROM:: host sbcmx1.prodigy.net [207.115.21.20]: 553 5.3.0 flpd245 DNSBL:RBL 521_is_blocked.__For_information_see_»att.net/blocks

The info from the the server mail logs that refer to the blocks of
snet.net and sbcglobal.net, pacbell.net, and prodigy.net all refer to »att.net/blocks.
»att.net/blocks is not even responding

Is there somewhere else I should request the block removal for snet.net and sbcglobal.net, pacbell.net, and prodigy.net ?
Please advise on how to unblock snet.net pacbell.net, prodigy.net and sbcglobal.net

We're not on any other block lists

Thanks
Audrey

NormanS
I gave her time to steal my mind away
Premium,MVM
join:2001-02-14
San Jose, CA
kudos:11
Reviews:
·SONIC.NET
·Pacific Bell - SBC

said by AudreySmith:

Hi
Is there somewhere else I should request the block removal for snet.net and sbcglobal.net, pacbell.net, and prodigy.net ?
Please advise on how to unblock snet.net pacbell.net, prodigy.net and sbcglobal.net

We're not on any other block lists

Those are legacy SBC domains, and controlled by AT&T (which was bought by SBC around the end of 2005). So the same AT&T contact which worked for 'bellsouth.net' and 'att.net' should work for them.
--
Norman
~Oh Lord, why have you come
~To Konnyu, with the Lion and the Drum