Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

Chinookman
Premium
join:2008-09-29
Bay City, TX

[Modem] New U-Verse set up keeps dropping

OK, this is a new set up and it has been worse then when I had the 2-wire DSL Modem set up. The next level tech had me reset the modem. Sure it clears up for a few days. (means less then three or four days).

ATT sent me a new modem and never told me I would be charged 108.65 for it. The New modem I got for this new account does not even have a 90 day warranty?????

OK, So now what is the deal, why so many drops it affects my financial transactions and much more. My U-Verse internet is all I am now using and went with Vonage for phone service. If ATT cannot fix this to be more reliable then I am being forced by action of poor service to switch to cable.

What information is needed so someone can help me resolve this what appears to be a very common plague.

PS: ATT is not doing well in its image department as the wireless service of throttling back data usage is also having a negative impact. But to stay on topic, too many drops.

Thank you....

wayjac
Premium,MVM
join:2001-12-22
Indy
kudos:1
You should post in the att direct forum

Read the att direct forum posting rules before posting so you will know what to expect
att direct forum posting rules

Chinookman
Premium
join:2008-09-29
Bay City, TX
OK, thank you for the correction will do.