Premium
join:2001-10-03
Bellevue, NE
kudos:4
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to ekster

Re: [game] Starcraft #1

Could be you're both mafia and he was trying to clear you, thinking no one would dare accuse him of such nub-level tactics. Godfather role could very well be in play for either of you.

He already stuck his neck out and cleared you. He can't turn around and vote for you without having to answer for it.

Modem had already laid out the groundwork for his case. Gives arch the perfect opportunity to jump aboard.
--
Blogsaus "Everyone bows to something. Everyone answers to someone. Wherever your treasure lies, there your heart will be also.

Who do you belong to? " - Andrew Schwab

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit
kudos:12
reply to Jobbie
said by Jobbie:

After losing the psionic link that was controlling them the Zerg within the ship went on a rampage of blood even consuming their own in order to keep order on their ranks. Now with a new focus they found Krisnatharok See Profile on the ship's bridge. He could do nothing to stop their assault as his body was barely recognizable when they were done.

Krisnatharok See Profile:-Matt Horner- Traffic Controller - You are the Town Traffic Controller. You select two targets, and both targets will targeting each other. You win with the Town.

IT IS DAY

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
--
If we lose this freedom of ours, history will record with the greatest astonishment, those who had the most to lose, did the least to prevent its happening.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
join:2010-07-16
Lachine, QC
kudos:3
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to ProtusMose
said by ProtusMose:

PM says I can tell if there is a lie in the post. I interpreted that as meaning a false statement. It doesn't conclusively say it needs to be an act of malfeasance.

As for this, I can't speak Jobbie... but in general a lie detector tells if the person is lying or not. So if a cop gets an innocent on person B, but person B and C were switched by a bus driver and person B was really scum... the cop saying that person B is innocent comes up as truth because that's what the cop really believes.

If Jobbie is playing that regardless what the person believes, and that the above results as a lie, then sorry. Your action might make more sense... but then there is a much bigger problem with logic: Adal can detect whether someone has a gun, Arch is a cop and you're a lie detector... in a small game of 11 people? That's plain overkill. And since Kris helped.... I am 99% sure that isn't the case.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
said by ekster:

I can't speak Jobbie...

While I definitely can`t speak Jobbie... I also cannot speak FOR Jobbie. Damn no edits rule.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
Official Vote Count Since We Jumped The Page
Players needed to lynch: 4

ekster - 1 - ProtusMose (L-3)
Archivis - 1 - Dezbend (L-3)
ProtusMose - 2 - DrModem, Archivis (L-2)

Players not voting: Blockfire, ekster
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Blockfire
Sarcasm is my native tongue

join:2010-02-11
Wichita, KS
kudos:1
reply to Jobbie
vote: ProtusMose

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
Let's even it up.

Vote: Archivis

At least ekster's been answering, while Archie's hiding in his bunker.

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
reply to ekster
said by ekster:

said by ekster:

I can't speak Jobbie...

While I definitely can`t speak Jobbie... I also cannot speak FOR Jobbie. Damn no edits rule.

/spec

You just gotta say "come on guys" in a lecturing, disapproving tone of voice.

/spec

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
join:2001-11-26
Earth
kudos:19
Town Hider.

I hid behind ekster night 1. If I hide behind mafia, I die.

That is why I came to the conclusion that ekster is not mafia and also why I said his Godfather status wouldn't prevent me from detecting.

Also, I attempted to hide behind Krisnatharok last night, and he died. I have no idea how I didn't also die, but I should have, hence the "doesn't make sense" comment at Daybreak today.
--
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have. -MLK

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jobbie
Official Vote Count

Archivis - 2 - Dezbend, ProtusMose (L-2)
ProtusMose - 3 - DrModem, Archivis, Blockfire (L-1)

Players not voting: ekster
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
Mod Note
Morning people!

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to Archivis
Thanks.

As there's probably only one mafia left and Arch makes more sense than Protus, especially considering that he said it right away in the previous day... GG PM, but you're just not v. good at being scum.

vote ProtusMose

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jobbie
Official Vote Count

Archivis - 2 - Dezbend, ProtusMose (L-2)
ProtusMose - 4 - DrModem, Archivis, Blockfire, ekster (L-0)

Players not voting: None

SUNDOWN
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
dez

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jobbie

The rest of the team recovered the Data Hub and they were moving towards the lock bay towards the transport ship. All the sudden ProtusMose See Profile stops and says, "This is a pile of shit somebody here is not telling the truth, the General told me and he is never wrong and I won't leave until we solve this, I rather die to the zerg than share a bounty with a bunch of liars". "Fine then" said ekster then he raised his combat rifle and shot ProtusMose See Profile between the eyes.

ProtusMose: Valerian Mengsk - Lie Detector - You are the Town Lie Detector. You can target a person's post each Night, and the Mod will tell you if there is a lie in it. You win with the Town.

Even before ProtusMose See Profile fell to the ground, ekster See Profile and Dezbend See Profile started transforming into their real beings with tentacles coming out of their combat suit, yelling something that anybody could understand. Then the rest of the Zerg within the ship jumped to the rest of the survivors and killed them all but one.

Blockfire See Profile ran to the transport ship with a smile on his face "Got the bounty for me and nothing for you".

MAFIA WINS
Blockfire See Profile wins his minigame
--

Krisnatharok
Caveat Emptor
Premium
Earth Orbit
gg!

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
reply to Jobbie
DEZBENS WINS-- AGAIN

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Jobbie
Setup
Town
DrModem: Jim Raynor- Cop - You are the Town Cop. You may investigate one person each night, learning whether they are Guilty or Innocent. You win with the Town

Adalicia: Rory Swann-Gunsmith - You are the Town Gunsmith. You can check to see if a player has a gun or a medikit at night. Gun holders are normally Mafioso, cops, and vigilantes. Medikit are normally docs. You win with the town.

Brom: Dr. Ariel Hanson -Cowardly Doctor - You are the Town Doc. You can either protect another player at night, or hide to be immune to night actions. You can only hide once

Krisnatharok: Matt Horner - Traffic Controller - You are the Town Traffic Controller. You select two targets, and both targets will targeting each other. You win with the Town.

Meningitis: Egon Stetmann - Bio Engineer: You are the Town Bio Engineer. Each night you can create a Stim Pack with any effect you wish (Must be approved by the mod) and leave it out for someone to pick up and use the next day. You win with the Town.

Archivis: Tosh - Hider - You are the Town Hider. You can hide behind someone each night. Any abilities directed at you go to the person you hide behind. If the person you hide behind is killed, you die too. If you hide behind mafia, you die. You win with the Town.

ProtusMose: Valerian Mengsk - Lie Detector - You are the Town Lie Detector. You can target a person's post each Night, and the Mod will tell you if there is a lie in it. You win with the Town.

Dezbend: Dark Templar - Follower of Aiur - You are the Town Follower. If, at any time, another player makes a role claim (character or role) you must claim the exact same thing, or you will be modkilled. You win with the Town. (Player is not told that after they make the required claim, they gain the ability and role they claimed).

Mafia
ekster: Infested Terran - Mafia Roleblocker - You are the Mafia Rolbeblocker. You may choose to block someone at night, preventing them from making a night action. You can communicate with fellow mafia member drew. You win with the Mafia.

drew: Sarah Kerrigan- Assassin - You are the Mafia Assssin. You can choose one person to Kill at any time during the game by PM to the Mod. You can communicate with fellow mafia member ekster. You win with the Mafia.

Indie
Blockfire: Adjutant - Freelance Computer Hacker - You are a Freelancer Hacker. You may hack another player's action at night, making them target themselves. You win by staying alive.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
reply to ekster
I'd like to see how the night actions went down.

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
reply to ekster
Dezbend wins as well.

The real victory goes to drew for saying that he's mafia, though. If he didn't give up and just say that he's scum, it would've been harder to win.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico

1 edit
reply to Jobbie
Day1
Men creates a stim pack on 2 parts for 2 days:
Death Stim: Why would you go sticking yourself with dirty needles? You have started a death countdown. You can't reveal this to anyone. To survive, you must be lucky enough to get tomorrow's Stim pack. You must be the first to grab it, so stay on your toes If you fail to grab it first, you will die.

Life Stim: This is the antidote. Now. If you have taken this without the death stim, enjoy the buzz (takes one more vote to lynch you this day). If this is truely your antidote: congrats, you're going to live!

ekster takes Death Stim initiating countdown.
Men Lynched Invalidates 2 part Stim
Brom Protects Ekster
DrModem Investigates Brom
Mafia Kills Brom
Mafia Blocks KrisN
Adalicia investigated Drew got "Gun holder"
ProtusMose didn't investigate a post.
Blockfire hacks Archivis making him target himself
Archivis tries to hides behind ekster but he was hacked

Day 2

Drew killed Adalicia
Drew claimed mafia »Re: [game] Starcraft #1
Dezbend claimed mafia so he turned into mafia per his role
Drew Lynched
Archivis hides behind KrisN
DrModem Investigates KrisN gets "Innocent"
Mafia tries to kill Archivis but instead Kills KrisN that was in front of him
KrisN points Block and PM to each other to no effect since he is dead
Protusmose investigates Arch's post »Re: [game] Starcraft #1 gets "Lie"
Blockfire hacks KrisN but he is dead

Day 3

ProtusMose was Lynched
Mafia Wins
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
If mafia tries to kill Arch both would have ended up dead, instead they were for you. Only if the person you hide behind is killed you die.
I messed up with the "lie" on the post to PM.

Thanks all for joining me on this game hope I can do more later and sorry if I messed up something.
--

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
I should have died when I hid behind Krisnatharok.

Archivis
Your Daddy
Premium
Earth
Well played, Block.

ProtusMose
Immortal. Eternal.
Premium
Bellevue, NE
Reviews:
·ooma
reply to ekster
said by ekster:

GG PM, but you're just not v. good at being scum.

I'm very good at being scum. So are you

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Archivis
How i read it is that only if the person you hide behind is killed then you die, Mafia targetted you so only KrisN died but I am a newb and gladly didn't change the outcome of the game.

Mafia would have gotten an insta win that way.
--

Dezbend
Premium,MVM
join:2001-04-20
reply to Jobbie
Hahhahahahhahahahaha

I claimed scum and no one questioned it.

Obviously you all thought it was a joke, but once I did it and got a new role PM, I was like "oh crap!"
--
DSLr Mafia Member

ekster
Hi there
Premium
Lachine, QC
Reviews:
·FreePhoneLine
reply to ProtusMose
said by ProtusMose:

I'm very good at being scum. So are you

More luck than anything. Your quick accusation made it easy, and Modem doing all the refuting before I even got on was just icing on the cake...

Also, thanks Jobbie! Especially for the flavour.... that was probably more flavour than me and Kris combined.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to Dezbend
There was a lot of detection going on for Town but also I had Dezbend,KrisN, ekster and Block to create chaos around with everyone which worked really well.
--

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
Mexico
reply to ekster
Thanks eks!

Had some time to work on it, i think one of the best things of the games is to be able to go through the story.
--
« GamesMose's a Dad Again »
prev · 1 · 2 · 3 ... 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · next