how-to block ads

Search Topic:
uniqs
share rss forum feed

tia

join:2012-03-20
Middletown, OH

[Rave] unhappy with cinncinnati bell

i had a apointment today with a tech to hook up my internet and phone my friend was there cause i was at work the tech came and stood on porch n said i had to order everything if he came in i had everything to hook up except a phone jack which when i called cinncinnati bell to complain they said i had to call another tech out so i guess u need to make sure what tech u get one that stands on porch n doesnt want to work or the one that works so now they r telling me i have to wait a week im a single mother with no phone and they want me to call n make another appt and i told him how can i with no phone my cell ran out of minutes for being on hold for over 20 min

beldin
Script Monkey number 50
Premium
join:2006-06-06
Union, SC

Damn! That's one long sentence!
Still trying to decipher what it all means. I'll be back later after my brain unfrazzles.

Johkal
Cool Cat
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-13
Happy Valley
kudos:10
reply to tia

Not criticizing at all with breaking your post down. Hope this makes it clear for people to review.

i had a apointment today with a tech to hook up my internet and phone

my friend was there cause i was at work

the tech came and stood on porch n said i had to order everything

if he came in i had everything to hook up except a phone jack

when i called cinncinnati bell to complain they said i had to call another tech out

i guess u need to make sure what tech u get one that stands on porch n doesnt want to work or the one that works

so now they r telling me i have to wait a week

im a single mother with no phone and they want me to call n make another appt and i told him how can i with no phone my cell ran out of minutes for being on hold for over 20 min
--
In God we trust; all others bring data!

CylonRed
Premium,MVM
join:2000-07-06
Bloom County

quote:
the tech came and stood on porch n said i had to order everything

if he came in i had everything to hook up except a phone jack

when i called cinncinnati bell to complain they said i had to call another tech out
I maybe dense but I still have no idea what the above means... Especially the second forced sentence.
--
Brian

"It drops into your stomach like a Abrams's tank.... driven by Rosanne Barr..." A. Bourdain

Santa Fe
Man is an animal that wants to exist.
Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Mediacom

Re: [Rave] unhappy with cinncinnati bell

I'm still working on the subject line: [Rave] unhappy with cinncinnati bell If he's unhappy, why RAVE about it?
--
Explore Xubuntu. Like It? Install It. [Love It]!

psafux
Premium,VIP
join:2005-11-10
kudos:2

said by Santa Fe:

I'm still working on the subject line: [Rave] unhappy with cinncinnati bell If he's unhappy, why RAVE about it?

I think it's a she.

There are those that think 'rave' means negative. They use the phrase "Rant and rave" in a negative fashion. It's kinda odd.

Santa Fe
Man is an animal that wants to exist.
Premium,Mod
join:2000-08-22
Freight Yard
kudos:5
Reviews:
·Mediacom

said by psafux:

said by Santa Fe:

I think it's a she.

There are those that think 'rave' means negative. They use the phrase "Rant and rave" in a negative fashion. It's kinda odd.

Oops!
--
Explore Xubuntu. Like It? Install It. [Love It]!