spc
Search similar:

uniqs

funlovo
@174.140.172.x

funlovo

Anon

Love teksavvy

Suck it up you big baby. 10 days without Internet lol what if there was no power at all lol are you kidding me. See a doctor and it's not teksavvys fault bell has to take the blame I am sure you were read the terms of service at the time you signed up right? Due to crtc regulations teksavvys and others have no choice to run on third party networks and if due to crtcs being operated by former Bell and Rogers Cross and Bosses things are in the favor of the big telcos so really if third party is being difficult with teksavvys there could be delays. I singed up with teksavvys it took a while since there were actual problems with the wiring in my home and on bells network once those were sorted out my 25mb 1up del worked fine
gruntlord6
join:2010-06-10
Barrie, ON

gruntlord6

said by funlovo :

Suck it up you big baby. 10 days without Internet lol what if there was no power at all lol are you kidding me. See a doctor and it's not teksavvys fault bell has to take the blame I am sure you were read the terms of service at the time you signed up right? Due to crtc regulations teksavvys and others have no choice to run on third party networks and if due to crtcs being operated by former Bell and Rogers Cross and Bosses things are in the favor of the big telcos so really if third party is being difficult with teksavvys there could be delays. I singed up with teksavvys it took a while since there were actual problems with the wiring in my home and on bells network once those were sorted out my 25mb 1up del worked fine

He does seem to be raising a stink over nothing.
IncogNico
join:2012-03-14
Bowmanville, ON

IncogNico to funlovo

to funlovo
It is apparent you did not read my entire post, and are probably living on your own without any real dependents and responsibilities ... or maybe on the flip side you are made of money...

either or...

The fact that Tek told me every time I called in (and on their website) that my area was serviceable, and it was not until the installation was to be booked that they realized they had not bought into that area yet. At which point it was already too late to go back to my original provider to get my "deal" with them.

SO, if they did not purchase access to that area.. how can they offer service to that area?

They openly admitted to making a big mistake, but they are not doing anything to rectify it.

so what is it you are really trying to argue with me about? ...

Tx
bronx cheers from cheap seats
Premium Member
join:2008-11-19
Mississauga, ON

Tx to funlovo

Premium Member

to funlovo
said by funlovo :

Thank you captain obvious. Teksavvy = IISP != (NOT) a reseller. Meaning, unfortunately yes they do take blame. They are an ISP and proud to be one. Everyone including retail relies on someone.

If TSI wanted to be a reseller they would have been a reseller of some sort and push blame. Guess what Mr. Obvious. They are a big ISP with millions of subscribers. They make a chunk of money from it. You call a user a big baby, well if TSI wants to stop being a big baby and stop blaming bell, well then get some backing and build your own infrastructure. It works both ways. Marc and Rocky are good guys, they knew the business and are in bed with bell because they partnered with them to use their last mile.

I say again. Teksavvy is an ISP (Internet Service Provider) not a reseller.