share rss forum feed

Night Owl

join:2008-10-23
London, ON
reply to bt

Re: Supported cable modems

Click for full size
said by bt:

Do you have a list of supported modems for Rogers regions? Or specifically, do you know if the Linksys DPC3008 is supported?

Also - still expect to launch Ottawa in April?

This is the list of modems from the start.ca website. I am assuming these modems are only for use in the "red" area.
--
What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away. - Anonymous

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
join:2008-11-16
London, ON
kudos:23
Thanks for posting that screen shot, I probably should have done that myself. Much appreciated...

Night Owl

join:2008-10-23
London, ON
said by rocca:

Thanks for posting that screen shot, I probably should have done that myself. Much appreciated...

Not a problem...glad to be of some assistance.

You have more than enough on your plate to contend with as it is. I think it would be safe to say that most of the DSLR denizens are more than happy to pitch in when/if the need arises.

I don't know if and when you sleep but try not to burn the candle at both ends, especially early in the game. Sleep is not something you can recoup once it is lost. We have high hopes for you and your organization and wish you to remain with us for the long run.
--
What the large print giveth, the small print taketh away. - Anonymous

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
join:2008-11-16
London, ON
kudos:23
said by Night Owl:

I think it would be safe to say that most of the DSLR denizens are more than happy to pitch in when/if the need arises.

Yes, definitely a very helpful and well-educated community.

said by Night Owl:

I don't know if and when you sleep but try not to burn the candle at both ends, especially early in the game. Sleep is not something you can recoup once it is lost. We have high hopes for you and your organization and wish you to remain with us for the long run.

Thanks! Everyone here has said the same thing too over the past 15 years. You are all are probably right, but 6 hours seems to run in my family.