« Working For Me
This is a sub-selection from Gov't FTTH
25139889 (banned)
join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

25139889 (banned) to slynerve

to slynerve

Re: Gov't FTTH

yah the same as my tax money is going to pay for national rail system, and Amtrak which are worthless to people. Over priced services that we can get else where.

The gov't has NO business trying to be a business. And again; if you feel that the current businesses are NOT providing; go fill that gap and compete by starting your own company; the same as this country was built on and stop complaining about something that can be done about it.
slynerve
join:2011-04-11

1 edit

slynerve

said by 25139889:

yah the same as my tax money is going to pay for national rail system, and Amtrak which are worthless to people. Over priced services that we can get else where.

The gov't has NO business trying to be a business. And again; if you feel that the current businesses are NOT providing; go fill that gap and compete by starting your own company; the same as this country was built on and stop complaining about something that can be done about it.

Please explain to me how this is a possibility when they incumbents forbid such things from happening. No, really, please. Tell me. I can't lease poles because cable has most of them tied up and reserved spaces for possible future expansions. I can't dig anywhere because telcos have the right to ground. So, again: what is someone to do when the deck is stacked and the dealer is crooked?

I also point out that the ISPs have bilked the government out of millions for rural broadband expansion and no one is angry at the thieves - the ISPs - but rather places blame on the people who were stole from - the government and American people. That's the definition of an inside job: they buy their men and women into the system and give themselves huge swaths of money at the expense of the people. But rather than changing this we just yell "FREE TRADE!" and elect people who will make it easier for them to do more of the same.
Skippy25
join:2000-09-13
Hazelwood, MO

Skippy25 to 25139889

to 25139889
Here we go.....

The go build your own network defense. LOL!
Terabit
join:2008-12-19

Terabit to 25139889

to 25139889
Why does our government have no business in anything? Because faux news and Rush L says so? I do not think so.

It is the duty of our government to look out for the interests of 'We the People' first.

As per the Constitution, this includes collecting taxes and using them accordingly in order to do so.
« Working For Me
This is a sub-selection from Gov't FTTH