share rss forum feed

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
join:2008-11-16
London, ON
kudos:23

Ottawa availability

Service in Ottawa will be available April 17th.

If you already know for sure that you're served from the Ottawa-Richmond PHUB (which is online now) and wish to activate sooner, PM me and I will get your order in.

bt

join:2009-02-26
canada
kudos:1

Can we sign up now via the web form for an install date after the 17th?

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
London, ON

said by bt:

Can we sign up now via the web form for an install date after the 17th?

Yes absolutely, however the installation date would have to be the 23rd or later as we are not able to submit the orders until the 17th.

bt

canada

Pretty sure I've got to give Rogers 30 days notice anyways, so it lines up almost perfectly.

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
London, ON

Sounds like it was meant to be. Have a great weekend.

bt

canada

Alright, just to have the order of things straight: I should sign up with you and have a confirmed installation date BEFORE I cancel with Rogers, right? And I should aim to have them be the same day?

rocca
Start.ca
Premium
London, ON

You can do it either way, ie cancel with your current provider at least 10 business days out and call/signup with us and reference the date. Or, signup with us and then call your current provider to get the date and call us back to let us know. The first way saves a step but some people are not comfortable with doing that before they talk with us, and the second way there is the extra step but you've talked to someone here first.

Either way works equally as well, in the end we submit the transfer as soon as we know what date to co-ordinate it for.

bt

canada
reply to rocca

Done and done!

I feel like a shadow is lifting from over me... Now if only there were an alternative to Bell/Rogers/Shaw for TV service.

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7

3 edits
reply to rocca

I first posted this here, but later changed my mind and 'STARTED' a new thread.

»Cogeco to START - Changeover Logistics

Davesnothere
No-BHELL-ity DOES have its Advantages
Premium
join:2009-06-15
START Today!
kudos:7

1 edit

Post moved, same as the one immediately above.