hsindogg
Premium
join:2002-06-21
Potomac, MD

1 edit

[MoP] Beta In-Game Screenshots

Click for full size
rainblow
Here's a teaser of a new Warlock pet with a rainbow ability lol...I'll post some pics tomorrow of the Panda starting zone when I start leveling.

Treebark
Premium
join:2010-03-04
Havelock, NC
kudos:1

Re: [MoP] Beta

LOL, WTF, I bet that is makeing Ghastly's lock roll over in it's WoW grave.

bTU

join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO
reply to hsindogg

Care bear stare!!

I would think a six armed demon would hexawield burning legion weapons and rip mobs a new one. Are the new demons going to be available to all locks or just demo spec?

Phantasee

join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA
reply to hsindogg

When does she get double rainbow? Also, is her anatomy usable?

stonhinge
Premium
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS
reply to bTU

It's one of the warlock talents, so any spec can get the different demons.

Level 75, 3 choices. a)Changes all your demons to be more powerful b)every 2 minutes, can summon an additional demon for 30 seconds. c)sacrifice your demon to gain bonus health/damage for 15 minutes. summoning a demon cancels the effect.

imp>fel imp, voidwalker>void lord, succubus>shivan probably doomguard>observer (the floating tentacles things that wish they were beholders), infernal>abyssal, and felguard>doomguard.
--
When the ship lifts, all bills are paid. No regrets.

hsindogg
Premium
Potomac, MD
reply to hsindogg

Click for full size
Panda starting zone
Click for full size
new spec window
Click for full size
new talent window
Click for full size
new dungeon/raid finder
I'll post some other pics later, as you can see, server isn't very stable atm.

shinjuru
Premium,Mod
join:2000-10-29
West Coast
Reviews:
·SureWest Internet
reply to hsindogg

Best... Change... Ever!

»www.youtube.com/watch?v=wx6oxoYrzfE&hd=1

hsindogg
Premium
Potomac, MD

Click for full size
Yep it's real nice.

Also, they finally implemented re-ordering of your characters at the login screen.

Dreadrune

@gabrobins.com.au

Boooo, that female Panda (go the name!!!) is just a reskinned female dwarf model. ughhh

We want MORE originality Bliz, not less!

stonhinge
Premium
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS
reply to hsindogg

One change I'd really like to see, is allowing anyone in the party to loot the gold off of mobs. All too often I seem to end up in a random heroic where I'm the only person looting anything, thus netting 20% of the gold I normally would. Yes, there's better ways to make gold out there, but if I need the VP/drops on that toon anyways, I'd at least like to get my money's worth, so to speak.
--
When the ship lifts, all bills are paid. No regrets.

Goodmongo

join:2011-10-21
Schaumburg, IL
reply to hsindogg

The rainbow attack turns you gay.

Kilroy
Premium,MVM
join:2002-11-21
Saint Paul, MN
reply to stonhinge

said by stonhinge:

One change I'd really like to see, is allowing anyone in the party to loot the gold off of mobs. All too often I seem to end up in a random heroic where I'm the only person looting anything, thus netting 20% of the gold I normally would.

How about auto gold loot? I don't understand why people don't loot. It is a real killer for tailors. Skinners are also affected.

I look at looting as picking up pennies. Sure it isn't the big bucks, but it does add up. All that vendor trash can buy you something nice.
--
When will the people realize that with DRM they aren't purchasing anything?

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium
join:2010-08-24
Mexico
kudos:5
reply to shinjuru

said by shinjuru:

Best... Change... Ever!

(youtube clip)

Man aoe loot finally.
--
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA
reply to hsindogg

said by hsindogg:

Also, they finally implemented re-ordering of your characters at the login screen.

A small note: this is in game right now.

What's going on with that checkered pattern above her head?

CpnObvious

join:2010-05-05
Alexandria, VA
kudos:3

That's beta-esque for, "this object not yet put in to the game."

Anything from a rock to a piece of armor to an entire boss model might be a cube if they haven't put the final model in the beta yet.
--
"Hunters are SOL, but that's normal." -Nickdres

hsindogg
Premium
Potomac, MD
reply to Nick D

said by Nick D:

said by hsindogg:

A small note: this is in game right now.

What's going on with that checkered pattern above her head?

Are you sure it's in-game? I thought I checked last night and I couldnt re-order them.

The checkered box is most likely a placeholder graphic. I copied over a toon with all leather BOA gear, and that's the graphic for the BOA helmet right now.

hsindogg
Premium
Potomac, MD
reply to CpnObvious

said by CpnObvious:

That's beta-esque for, "this object not yet put in to the game."

Anything from a rock to a piece of armor to an entire boss model might be a cube if they haven't put the final model in the beta yet.

yep, I actually saw a few small rubix cubes on the terrain where rocks should have been.

stvnbrs
Premium
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC
kudos:5
reply to hsindogg

said by hsindogg:

Are you sure it's in-game?

Yup, they brought it in between 4.2 and 4.3.3 though it was easy to miss.
--
I am stating my opinion. Obviously you don't like it. Honestly, I don't care.

Cake
Premium
join:2009-09-29
united state
reply to hsindogg

said by hsindogg:

Are you sure it's in-game? I thought I checked last night and I couldnt re-order them.

Mouseover the right hand side of the character's name, the arrows should appear then.

CpnObvious

join:2010-05-05
Alexandria, VA
kudos:3
reply to hsindogg

The women's hats for new races seem to be low priority for modeling- worgen females had cube-hats in Cata beta, too.

Or it could be coincidence. Though that's not as much fun as speculating what blizzard has against women's hats.
--
"Hunters are SOL, but that's normal." -Nickdres

Nick D
Premium
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Clearly they are not fans of Pippa Middleton.

shinjuru
Premium,Mod
join:2000-10-29
West Coast
Reviews:
·SureWest Internet
reply to Cake

said by Cake:

said by hsindogg:

Mouseover the right hand side of the character's name, the arrows should appear then.

I think you can only see the MOVE ARROWS on the currently selected character. You can't see them just hovering your mouse over the other characters not currently selected. Maybe MoP changed that detail.
--
Games - GameTech - S.F.Bay -

hsindogg
Premium
Potomac, MD
reply to hsindogg

Re: [MoP] Beta In-Game Screenshots

Click for full size
Steps to Temple
Click for full size
Inside Temple
Click for full size
Fire Gauntlet
Click for full size
Quest
So the Pandaren capital city is pretty sweet, it reminds me a lot of Kung Fu Panda.

The quests are OK so far, nothing special. However, they did add a part where you have to try and time the fire gauntlet. But they don't kill you if you hit them.

Liver

join:2011-09-13
GU12
reply to hsindogg

Nice to see the demon class is to have a nice flowery rainbow, this is why i have stopped playing. The 12 year olds(and carebear generation) will love it.

Liver

GU12

I actually had to go back to the OP's pic to see if its a photoshop or something. OMG Blizard, what r u doing to this game...

Arthritis

join:2011-10-20
Canada
reply to hsindogg

I find it interesting on many levels why the only negative posts in this thread are by people who have stopped playing

Liver

GU12
reply to hsindogg

dude dont get me wrong, i love this game. It just seems to me they are now trying to cater for a younger generation, panda's, pokemon and now warlock pets with beautiful rainbows. Its just not my thing or maybe im just getting too old. I can tell you that if these things weren't added i would still be playing.

These are the things that have taken me away from WOW and i know there are a lot of other people that feel the same way. Im not trying to pull you away, if pandas, pokemon and beautiful rainbows are your thing then fill your boots, Its just my opinion.

The0_o

join:2011-06-15
Silver Spring, MD

Dude its beta.

Nothing is set in stone and we all know blizzard has a sense of humor, this is either a Bug or a Joke.
--
"There is no good. No Evil. No Light. There is only PIE"

hsindogg
Premium
Potomac, MD

1 recommendation

reply to Liver

Blizzard has lot planned for end game they've stated, as well as PVP. The pet mini-games, archaelogy...other time-sinks are fillers for those who have lots of time on their hands. I actually commend Blizzard for their vision. WOW is going strong because of it.

Personally, I don't care for Pokemon pet games, but it creates a buzz for the non-raider end game player base and rewards them with mounts, pets, etc.

I'm looking forward to the dungeon challenges, and of course the raid bosses.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA
kudos:8

I concur.