Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to CpnObvious

Premium Member

to CpnObvious

Re: [MoP] Beta

Clearly they are not fans of Pippa Middleton.

shinjuru

join:2000-10-29
West Coast

shinjuru to Cake09

to Cake09
said by Cake09:

said by hsindogg:

Are you sure it's in-game? I thought I checked last night and I couldnt re-order them.

Mouseover the right hand side of the character's name, the arrows should appear then.

I think you can only see the MOVE ARROWS on the currently selected character. You can't see them just hovering your mouse over the other characters not currently selected. Maybe MoP changed that detail.

hsindogg
Premium Member
join:2002-06-21
Potomac, MD

hsindogg

Premium Member

Re: [MoP] Beta In-Game Screenshots

Click for full size
Steps to Temple
Click for full size
Inside Temple
Click for full size
Fire Gauntlet
Click for full size
Quest
So the Pandaren capital city is pretty sweet, it reminds me a lot of Kung Fu Panda.

The quests are OK so far, nothing special. However, they did add a part where you have to try and time the fire gauntlet. But they don't kill you if you hit them.

Liver
join:2011-09-13
GU12

Liver to hsindogg

to hsindogg
Nice to see the demon class is to have a nice flowery rainbow, this is why i have stopped playing. The 12 year olds(and carebear generation) will love it.
Liver

Liver

I actually had to go back to the OP's pic to see if its a photoshop or something. OMG Blizard, what r u doing to this game...

Arthritis
join:2011-10-20
Canada

Arthritis to hsindogg

to hsindogg
I find it interesting on many levels why the only negative posts in this thread are by people who have stopped playing

Liver
join:2011-09-13
GU12

Liver to hsindogg

to hsindogg
dude dont get me wrong, i love this game. It just seems to me they are now trying to cater for a younger generation, panda's, pokemon and now warlock pets with beautiful rainbows. Its just not my thing or maybe im just getting too old. I can tell you that if these things weren't added i would still be playing.

These are the things that have taken me away from WOW and i know there are a lot of other people that feel the same way. Im not trying to pull you away, if pandas, pokemon and beautiful rainbows are your thing then fill your boots, Its just my opinion.

The0_o
join:2011-06-15
Silver Spring, MD

The0_o

Dude its beta.

Nothing is set in stone and we all know blizzard has a sense of humor, this is either a Bug or a Joke.

hsindogg
Premium Member
Potomac, MD

1 recommendation

hsindogg to Liver

Premium Member

to Liver
Blizzard has lot planned for end game they've stated, as well as PVP. The pet mini-games, archaelogy...other time-sinks are fillers for those who have lots of time on their hands. I actually commend Blizzard for their vision. WOW is going strong because of it.

Personally, I don't care for Pokemon pet games, but it creates a buzz for the non-raider end game player base and rewards them with mounts, pets, etc.

I'm looking forward to the dungeon challenges, and of course the raid bosses.

Immer
Gentleman
Premium Member
join:2010-01-07
Evans, GA

Immer

Premium Member

I concur.

Raible
join:2008-01-23
Plainfield, IN

Raible to hsindogg

to hsindogg
I think I'll be resubbing for the pandas. Leveling up a monk sounds like fun.
clawfury
join:2012-02-14
Rochester, MI

clawfury to hsindogg

to hsindogg
I don't understand all the whining about this upcoming Xpac. It looks beautiful - there is a ton of new exciting features (challenge mode dungeons in particular). I for one am tired of grim landscapes (although they were fun while they lasted) and huge evil end bosses as the entire focus. I think the slightly light-hearted Asian theme looks great. Just my two cents.

The0_o
join:2011-06-15
Silver Spring, MD

1 edit

The0_o to hsindogg

to hsindogg
Click for full size
I saw some of the monks animations.
One of their level 90 talents is the psyho Crusher
Vinceruos
join:2011-05-04
Dumfries, VA

Vinceruos to hsindogg

to hsindogg
Could someone in Beta post a pic for how Destro warlocks look currently? I heard they they are covered in fire the more burning embers they get, would love to see how it looks

hsindogg
Premium Member
Potomac, MD

hsindogg

Premium Member

I can try, Orgrimmar is pretty dead since the first couple days because everyone is leveling in Panda land, and they haven't updated the new leveling zones.

stonhinge
Premium Member
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

stonhinge to hsindogg

Premium Member

to hsindogg
said by hsindogg:

So the Pandaren capital city is pretty sweet, it reminds me a lot of Kung Fu Panda.

The quests are OK so far, nothing special. However, they did add a part where you have to try and time the fire gauntlet. But they don't kill you if you hit them.

That's not the capital city, that's the starting zone, The Wandering Isle. The capital city is on Pandaria.

shinjuru

join:2000-10-29
West Coast

shinjuru to hsindogg

to hsindogg
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
Click for full size
The new warlock pets look cool.
said by MM Champion :

New Warlock Pets
Warlocks finally got new pets, which are learned by the Grimoire of Supremacy talent. These pets are stronger, do 10% more damage, and replace your normal pets. The Fel Imp is a minor variation of the regular imp pet.

Gan
join:2009-04-10
Taiwan

Gan to hsindogg

to hsindogg
Yeah the rainbow does not agree with me at all. I hope Blizzard comes to their senses before release.

watermasta
@usmc.mil

watermasta to shinjuru

Anon

to shinjuru
Those pets look awesome! Except the Fel Imp. They should do some more dramatic changes to them.

RockCake
Premium Member
join:2005-07-12
Woodbridge, VA

RockCake to shinjuru

Premium Member

to shinjuru
Nice. I'd roll a Warlock just for that Shivan.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium Member
join:2000-09-20
Fort Worth, TX

1 edit

Harddrive to hsindogg

Premium Member

to hsindogg
Click for full size
Click for full size
out and about.

Suniojii
join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA

Suniojii to shinjuru

to shinjuru
I think the most interesting thing in those Warlock pictures is the fact that it's a Dwarf lock!

pr1mo
Premium Member
join:2003-11-12
Chicago, IL

pr1mo

Premium Member

said by Suniojii:

I think the most interesting thing in those Warlock pictures is the fact that it's a Dwarf lock!

It's actually a Gnome.

Suniojii
join:2009-10-31
Lakeside, CA

Suniojii

Oh, my bad. I just assumed all gnomes had purple hair and big Doe eyes.

Harddrive
Proud American and Infidel since 1968.
Premium Member
join:2000-09-20
Fort Worth, TX

Harddrive

Premium Member

Um..... Those are Night Elves.

Robilar
@btopenworld.com

Robilar to hsindogg

Anon

to hsindogg
Are ranged weapons showing up on Hunter's backs when sheathed? What about quivers?

Arthritis
join:2011-10-20
Canada

Arthritis to Suniojii

to Suniojii
said by Suniojii:

Oh, my bad. I just assumed all gnomes had purple hair and big Doe eyes.

That's only when you squish them....or in some peoples cases, lick them.

Taino
join:2010-10-15
Port Richey, FL

Taino to hsindogg

to hsindogg
Click for full size
I know my buttons are fubar. I normally use Dominos and they didn't translate well back to the default interface. The summoned demons are all pretty huge especially next to a small caster like my goblin. The graphics on them are really nice and the shadow detail is a nice touch. I am not sure if you can tell but my summoned demons weapons are casting a shadow across my warlock.

saillaw
Premium Member
join:2007-05-08
Dismay

1 recommendation

saillaw to Harddrive

Premium Member

to Harddrive
Looks like Thailand.

Do they have NPC's offering you a massage or to make you a suit?

mettachain
Goblineer
join:2011-09-27
Azeroth

mettachain

said by saillaw:

Looks like Thailand.

Do they have NPC's offering you a massage or to make you a suit?

You know to be honest about the massage thing. There is a area between Feralas and Un'goro crater that is a wierd goblin resort with cabanas and geyers all over. it's a small section and not available to look at on the map. I wonder if that's gonna be full on sweetness goblin disneyland in MoP.