uniqs

stvnbrs
Premium Member
join:2009-03-17
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

[MoP] Beta Thread

Let's place all user provided Beta info here. This will help reduce number of threads dedicated to the beta, and provide a consolidated location for info and requests. I have not received an invite as of yet, but rest assured that I will provide as much info as I can once in. Beta screen shots are always appreciated
stvnbrs

stvnbrs

Premium Member

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· embedded

stvnbrs

1 edit

stvnbrs

Premium Member

Weapon Enchants:

Enchant Weapon – Pandamonium: Permanently enchant a melee weapon to sometimes grant 1000 attack power for 12 sec. Can only enchant a level 92 weapon.
Enchant Weapon – Windsong: Permanently enchants a melee weapon to sometimes increase your critical strike, haste, or mastery rating by 1,500 for 12 sec when dealing damage with spells and melee attacks. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Weapon – Jade Spirit: Permanently enchants a melee weapon to sometimes increase your Intellect by 1,650 when healing or dealing damage with spells. If less than 25% of your mana remains when the effect is triggered, your Spirit will also increase by 750. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Weapon – Elemental Force: Permanently enchants a melee weapon to sometimes inflict 3,000 additional damage when dealing damage with spells and melee attacks. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Weapon – Dancing Steel: Permanently enchants a melee weapon to sometimes increase your Strength or Agility by 1,650 when dealing melee damage. Your highest stat is always chosen. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Weapon – Colossus: Permanently enchants a melee weapon to make your damaging melee strikes sometimes activate a Mogu protection spell, absorbing up to 7,500 damage. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Weapon – Flowing River: Permanently enchants a melee weapon to sometimes increase your dodge rating by 1,650 for 12 sec when dealing melee damage. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Off-Hand – Major Intellect: Permanently enchants a shield or off-hand item to increase Intellect by 165. Requires a level 384 or higher item.

Armor Enchants:

Enchant Gloves – Superior Mastery: Permanently enchants gloves to increase mastery rating by 170. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Gloves – Super Strength: Permanently enchants gloves to increase Strength by 170. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Gloves – Superior Expertise: Permanently enchants gloves to increase expertise rating by 170. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Gloves – Greater Haste: Permanently enchants gloves to increase haste rating by 170. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Boots – Pandaren’s Step: Permanently enchants a pair of boots to increase movement speed slightly and mastery rating by 140. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Boots – Blurred Speed: Permanently enchants a pair of boots to increase movement speed slightly and Agility by 140. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Boots – Greater Precision: Permanently enchants a pair of boots to increase hit rating by 175. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Boots – Greater Haste: Permanently enchants a pair of boots to increase haste rating by 175. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Cloak – Superior Critical Strike: Permanently enchants a cloak to increase critical strike rating by 180. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Cloak – Superior Intellect: Permanently enchants a cloak to increase Intellect by 180. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Cloak – Greater Protection: Permanently enchants a cloak to increase armor by 550. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Cloak – Accuracy: Permanently enchants a cloak to increase hit rating by 180. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Chest – Superior Stamina: Permanently enchants chest armor to increase Stamina by 300. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Chest – Glorious Stats: Permanently enchants chest armor to increase all stats by 80. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Chest – Mighty Spirit: Permanently enchants chest armor to increase Spirit by 200. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Chest – Super Resilience: Permanently enchants chest armor to increase resilience rating by 200. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Bracer – Greater Agility: Permanently enchants bracers to increase Agility by 170. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Bracer – Exceptional Strength: Permanently enchants bracers to increase Strength by 170. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Bracer – Super Intellect: Permanently enchants bracers to increase Intellect by 170. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Bracer – Superior Dodge: Permanently enchants bracers to increase dodge rating by 170. Requires a level 384 or higher item.
Enchant Bracer – Mastery: Permanently enchants bracers to increase mastery rating by 170. Requires a level 384 or higher item.

bTU
join:2009-04-22
Aurora, CO

bTU

Think pandamonium (pun?) enchant maybe a typo, Landslide already has that exact same proc. Especially since windsong can do 1500 haste while hurricane procs 450.

stvnbrs
Premium Member
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

said by bTU:

Think pandamonium (pun?) enchant maybe a typo, Landslide already has that exact same proc. Especially since windsong can do 1500 haste while hurricane procs 450.

Most were data mined from what I recall, so the numbers will most likely change between now and release, but this still gives an overall idea of how the enchants will work.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
join:2011-06-07
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
MUST HAVE PANTHER MOUNT!

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
WAS MY THREAD NOT GOOD ENOUGH?

stvnbrs
Premium Member
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

said by drew:

WAS MY THREAD NOT GOOD ENOUGH?

I noticed that it became the I got, or I don't have debate and I figured that would carry on as it's own path. Sorry, didn't mean to slight you bro.

drew
Radiant
Premium Member
join:2002-07-10
Port Orchard, WA

drew

Premium Member

Take it back.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
that Jade Spirit chant is going to be baller in PVP

stvnbrs
Premium Member
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

Ride Like the Wind
WoW Insider:

Take it for what you will; I'm sure the reaction is going to be pretty strong. Blizzard has said that it wants people to get out into the world more and not have WoW just be a game where you sit in a city waiting for things to happen. This will certainly do that in terms of raiding.

The flask perk has also been removed, according to the list at Wowhead. It could appear as a perk in a later guild level (if that happens), but as it stands now, Chug-A-Lug isn't in the beta. It's been replaced with ... wait for it ... increased health from bandages with The Doctor is In.

Of course, this is the beta, so it all could change. Time will tell if this sticks or not.

stonhinge
Premium Member
join:2003-07-28
Topeka, KS

stonhinge to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
At first I was happy about the non-proc avoidance enchant, then I realized my warrior/paladin aren't going to be able to (have to) hit the CTC cap. *shakes fist*

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D

Premium Member

Its still better, especially if it absorbs magic damage.
Nick D

Nick D to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
Translation: two people will go and see the world. The rest of the raid will sit in whatever neutral city is up and wait for summons at the stone.

stvnbrs
Premium Member
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

said by Nick D:

Translation: two people will go and see the world. The rest of the raid will sit in whatever neutral city is up and wait for summons at the stone.

Unless you are outnumbered on a pvp server, in which case, start recruiting a lock right now...

stonhinge
Premium Member
Topeka, KS

stonhinge to Nick D

Premium Member

to Nick D
7500 damage is just a drop in the bucket. I'd rather increase my chance to avoid the attack completely. We'll have to see what stamina levels end up at though. Also what the proc rate of either is.

McBrain
BRB Face Melting
join:2010-05-06
Marietta, GA

McBrain to stvnbrs

to stvnbrs
I thought stat inflation was a major concern...

After looking at these enchants, I guess it isn't.

Here's to toons with 500k health and 100k non-crit white attacks, yay

Skittles
Premium Member
join:2011-03-31

Skittles to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
Undead DK on panther mount= Skeletor.

stonhinge
Premium Member
Topeka, KS

stonhinge to McBrain

Premium Member

to McBrain
McBrain, they said in interviews now that while they realize it's a concern, they've just done a major talent overhaul. Doing both at once would inadvertently make some people think, "Hey, they changed the talent system and now I do way less damage! Blizzard sucks!"

Instead, they're going to wait - likely next expansion - and do it then. Or when all the tab-dot people complain they can't see the toons on the screen due to all the huge tab-dot numbers filling it.
djlar
join:2009-04-23

djlar to stonhinge

to stonhinge
Yeah 7500 damage from 500K HP is nothing.. some bosses still in DS hit for 250K dmg with plate armor

stvnbrs
Premium Member
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· utu.be&a

Nick D
Premium Member
join:2010-02-04
Orange, CA

Nick D to djlar

Premium Member

to djlar
I take values as "not final". I like the fact that its an absorb is all, esp. if it hits magic damage.

If its physical only, meh.
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
lol i was just about to post the same video

stvnbrs
Premium Member
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

AOE Looting

»www.youtube.com/watch?v= ··· AAAAAAAA
cymraeg
Thread Killer
Premium Member
Dodge, NE

cymraeg

Premium Member

that is so overdue, but cool as hell

Phantasee
join:2009-08-27
Hammond, LA

Phantasee to Skittles

to Skittles
said by Skittles:

Undead DK on panther mount= Skeletor.

Except Skeletor had muscle mass. Lots of it.

Krisnatharok
PC Builder, Gamer
Premium Member
join:2009-02-11
Earth Orbit

Krisnatharok to stvnbrs

Premium Member

to stvnbrs
said by stvnbrs:

AOE Looting

(youtube clip)

about damn time!

stvnbrs
Premium Member
Cary, NC

stvnbrs

Premium Member

Click for full size
Challenge DK set
Click for full size
Challenge Druid set
Click for full size
Challenge Hunter set
Click for full size
Challenge Paladin set
They finally got some talent to design the armor sets!
stvnbrs

stvnbrs

Premium Member

Click for full size
Challenge Priest set
Click for full size
Challenge Rogue set
Click for full size
Challenge Shaman set
Click for full size
PVP Hunter set
more...