|reply to IncogNico |
Re: In all Fairness...
Well, Money received today via "Snail Mail"... (10 days after they found out they could not service my area)
Still not a call back or IM from Teksavvy...
It's a shame really... I really wanted to switch to them when it became available in my area.
I guess in the "New" business world no customers matter anymore!
In My experience; Teksavvy will seem to care, but will end up treating you just like any other company will. You will be just a number, and that is a damn shame!
My word of advice to anyone looking to switch;
1) make 100% sure they have service in your area
2) Don't expect anything but a cheaper monthly bill (compared to the alternative ISP's)
3) Customers are pawns and are replaceable...
4) The company has nice enough CSR's that speak YOUR language!
5) The service, if available, seems to be great according to most people I have talked to.
I am just really disappointed that I was left hanging in the end of all of this, but life will go on!