Premium Member
join:2003-12-19
Alfred, ME

swintec to xmarklive

Premium Member

to xmarklive

Re: future t mobile customer former att

said by xmarklive :

t Mobile need to lower their prices more like offering free tethering ...... I like mobile better than at&t but they have very few phones and one store in my city....they need to do more to get customers like no more pink .

They need to do something about their coverage first. The T-Mobile "authorized retailers" up here (no corporate stores that I know of) are pathetic to watch when it comes to pushing their service.

"We have great coverage, we use the same towers as AT&T and our prices are way better as you can see!"...Gee guys, I realize they will say anything to close the sale and make the commission but selling the service with the fact that you will be roaming most of the time is pretty slimy since the user will be canned by T-Mobile shortly down the line for excessive roaming.

ArrayList
DevOps
Premium Member
join:2005-03-19
Mullica Hill, NJ

ArrayList

Premium Member

and their data will be cut off for using only a few hundred megabytes while roaming. that policy is going to drive me away from T-Mobile before anything else does.
25139889 (banned)
join:2011-10-25
Toledo, OH

25139889 (banned)

Sprint has one as well.
chgo_man99
join:2010-01-01
Sunnyvale, CA

chgo_man99 to swintec

to swintec
T-Mobile's 3G+ network in Chicago area is very small and only covers city and suburbs while at&t's hspa+ covers a lot more state and nearly all interstate highways.

As far as for logo's color - magneta (its not pink) does not disturb me at all. Its like to complain about color orange from cell phone company Orange in europe that sells their service in many countries. Hey here in States at&t uses orange design in stores and their website.
DarnellP
join:2004-10-12
Las Vegas, NV

DarnellP to 25139889

to 25139889
That probably would be relevant if this discussion were about Sprint.