uniqs

Shrug
@videotron.ca

Shrug to freejazz_RdJ

Anon

to freejazz_RdJ

Re: CRTC looking for comments on ####

said by freejazz_RdJ:

This will be fascinating. We may end up learning that the costs actually aren't all invented by rolling dice and random number generators. Or that they are. Either way, one party won't be happy with the outcome.

If I recall right, CNOC filed about the ##### Monkey business, demanding some answers.

However, I don't expect it to be part of any public record. If anything Rogers will fight more so than Bell, Videotron and Telus to prevent this.

Rogers has a history of trying to muscle the CRTC from preventing any sort of information to be shown. Including the filing where some kid got ripped off with text message fee's and it hit the CRTC. Rogers blew a fuse that the CRTC wanted it on pubic record. heh

Or, the CRTC is just caving to public pressure about all these BS #####'s and all this is is a show that will go nowhere.
MaynardKrebs
We did it. We heaved Steve. Yipee.
Premium Member
join:2009-06-17

MaynardKrebs

Premium Member

said by Shrug :

said by freejazz_RdJ:

This will be fascinating. We may end up learning that the costs actually aren't all invented by rolling dice and random number generators. Or that they are. Either way, one party won't be happy with the outcome.

If I recall right, CNOC filed about the ##### Monkey business, demanding some answers.

However, I don't expect it to be part of any public record. If anything Rogers will fight more so than Bell, Videotron and Telus to prevent this.

Rogers has a history of trying to muscle the CRTC from preventing any sort of information to be shown. Including the filing where some kid got ripped off with text message fee's and it hit the CRTC. Rogers blew a fuse that the CRTC wanted it on pubic record. heh

Or, the CRTC is just caving to public pressure about all these BS #####'s and all this is is a show that will go nowhere.

Maybe we enlist Ellen Roseman @ The Toronto Star to write about the cozy boys club that is the CRTC & the incumbents.

She managed to get a lot of traction on the Direct Energy water heater debacle, and many other 'consumer' issues over the years. Incumbents hiding behind #####'s goes directly to consumer interests.