Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie

Premium Member

Re: [game] Starcraft #1

Setup
Town
DrModem: Jim Raynor- Cop - You are the Town Cop. You may investigate one person each night, learning whether they are Guilty or Innocent. You win with the Town

Adalicia: Rory Swann-Gunsmith - You are the Town Gunsmith. You can check to see if a player has a gun or a medikit at night. Gun holders are normally Mafioso, cops, and vigilantes. Medikit are normally docs. You win with the town.

Brom: Dr. Ariel Hanson -Cowardly Doctor - You are the Town Doc. You can either protect another player at night, or hide to be immune to night actions. You can only hide once

Krisnatharok: Matt Horner - Traffic Controller - You are the Town Traffic Controller. You select two targets, and both targets will targeting each other. You win with the Town.

Meningitis: Egon Stetmann - Bio Engineer: You are the Town Bio Engineer. Each night you can create a Stim Pack with any effect you wish (Must be approved by the mod) and leave it out for someone to pick up and use the next day. You win with the Town.

Archivis: Tosh - Hider - You are the Town Hider. You can hide behind someone each night. Any abilities directed at you go to the person you hide behind. If the person you hide behind is killed, you die too. If you hide behind mafia, you die. You win with the Town.

ProtusMose: Valerian Mengsk - Lie Detector - You are the Town Lie Detector. You can target a person's post each Night, and the Mod will tell you if there is a lie in it. You win with the Town.

Dezbend: Dark Templar - Follower of Aiur - You are the Town Follower. If, at any time, another player makes a role claim (character or role) you must claim the exact same thing, or you will be modkilled. You win with the Town. (Player is not told that after they make the required claim, they gain the ability and role they claimed).

Mafia
ekster: Infested Terran - Mafia Roleblocker - You are the Mafia Rolbeblocker. You may choose to block someone at night, preventing them from making a night action. You can communicate with fellow mafia member drew. You win with the Mafia.

drew: Sarah Kerrigan- Assassin - You are the Mafia Assssin. You can choose one person to Kill at any time during the game by PM to the Mod. You can communicate with fellow mafia member ekster. You win with the Mafia.

Indie
Blockfire: Adjutant - Freelance Computer Hacker - You are a Freelancer Hacker. You may hack another player's action at night, making them target themselves. You win by staying alive.
Jobbie

1 edit

Jobbie

Premium Member

Day1
Men creates a stim pack on 2 parts for 2 days:
Death Stim: Why would you go sticking yourself with dirty needles? You have started a death countdown. You can't reveal this to anyone. To survive, you must be lucky enough to get tomorrow's Stim pack. You must be the first to grab it, so stay on your toes If you fail to grab it first, you will die.

Life Stim: This is the antidote. Now. If you have taken this without the death stim, enjoy the buzz (takes one more vote to lynch you this day). If this is truely your antidote: congrats, you're going to live!

ekster takes Death Stim initiating countdown.
Men Lynched Invalidates 2 part Stim
Brom Protects Ekster
DrModem Investigates Brom
Mafia Kills Brom
Mafia Blocks KrisN
Adalicia investigated Drew got "Gun holder"
ProtusMose didn't investigate a post.
Blockfire hacks Archivis making him target himself
Archivis tries to hides behind ekster but he was hacked

Day 2

Drew killed Adalicia
Drew claimed mafia »Re: [game] Starcraft #1
Dezbend claimed mafia so he turned into mafia per his role
Drew Lynched
Archivis hides behind KrisN
DrModem Investigates KrisN gets "Innocent"
Mafia tries to kill Archivis but instead Kills KrisN that was in front of him
KrisN points Block and PM to each other to no effect since he is dead
Protusmose investigates Arch's post »Re: [game] Starcraft #1 gets "Lie"
Blockfire hacks KrisN but he is dead

Day 3

ProtusMose was Lynched
Mafia Wins
Jobbie

Jobbie

Premium Member

If mafia tries to kill Arch both would have ended up dead, instead they were for you. Only if the person you hide behind is killed you die.
I messed up with the "lie" on the post to PM.

Thanks all for joining me on this game hope I can do more later and sorry if I messed up something.

Exodus
Your Daddy
Premium Member
join:2001-11-26
Earth

Exodus

Premium Member

I should have died when I hid behind Krisnatharok.
Exodus

Exodus

Premium Member

Well played, Block.

Jobbie
Keep It Simple
Premium Member
join:2010-08-24
Mexico

Jobbie to Exodus

Premium Member

to Exodus
How i read it is that only if the person you hide behind is killed then you die, Mafia targetted you so only KrisN died but I am a newb and gladly didn't change the outcome of the game.

Mafia would have gotten an insta win that way.