share rss forum feed

xsbell

join:2008-12-22
Canada
kudos:8
Reviews:
·Primus Telecommu..
reply to Imran

Re: Shall I got with Acanac or Distributel?

said by Imran :

Well I am a happy customer of Distributel, I am using a 12mb home cable internet. My problem is, I've to change my appartment within the building and Distributel refused to transfer my subscription because they are saying bullshit that they are not accepting new customers and not doing transfers within the Kitchener/Waterloo region. Which means no support at all. They are saying I can have 6mb DSL instead of 12mb cable.

I checked the Acanac website and interested in 24MBPS cable but I am not sure about the service of Acanac in Kitchener.

Please guide me shall I stay with Distributel and wait for 3,4,5 or 6 months to get back the cable OR shall I move to Acanac.

Don't tell them that you're moving, your services will still work at your new location (provided you have cable there).

If you don't have pre-authorized payments setup with them, you can have your mail forwarded to your new address by Canada Post for one year.

I still have one connection registered to a house we're renting out now, but I took the modem with the move and now have two Distributel connections at the new house.

shockwave007

join:2005-09-29
G6H4F3

I still have one connection registered to a house we're renting out now, but I took the modem with the move and now have two Distributel connections at the new house.

PRO

Imran

@distributel.net
Thank you all of you