Search similar:

uniqs

Ctrl Alt Del
Premium Member
join:2002-02-18

Ctrl Alt Del to Johnny34

Premium Member

to Johnny34

Re: [Parts Check] Does anyone know why my KVM does this?

IE8 default download folder is My Documents. If you choose a different folder then IE8 will remember it for future downloads. IE8 provides no easy way to view your recent downloads.

The filename is GPU-Z.0.6.0.exe

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34 to drew

Premium Member

to drew
said by drew:

Could you run GPU-Z for me?

»www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

OK! After mega - flail, here is the screenshot.

sk1939
Premium Member
join:2010-10-23
Frederick, MD

sk1939

Premium Member

Sounds like a Radeon HD 4550.

Johnny34
Fed Up. Bye.
Premium Member
join:2001-06-27
Atlanta, GA

Johnny34

Premium Member

said by sk1939:

Sounds like a Radeon HD 4550.

I agree, without opening up the case yet. Although I don't see any second DVI port. I remember I ordered this one because it was fanless and was low-profile.

IOGEAR's technical support guy, "Harry", was 100% useless. He advised that "there must be some incompatibility somewhere" and did not know what the dit-dit-dit-dah flashing error code meant. I still don't know.

Anyway, I got an RMA on the switch and am now trying to figure out which is the next switch I should try. I am considering this one: »www.amazon.com/StarTech- ··· duct_top

sk1939
Premium Member
join:2010-10-23
Frederick, MD
ARRIS SB8200
Ubiquiti UDM-Pro
Juniper SRX320

sk1939

Premium Member

The second DVI port varies depending on manufacture and feature set of the card. Low profile cards aren't likely to have a second DVI port, only a VGA attatched via a ribbon cable and mounted on a full size bracket.

Not a surprise there.

I still suggest the Avocent as mine has been solid, but they are rather pricey. The Startech seems to have good reviews though, so you should be able to give it a shot and see.