gdm
MVM
join:2001-06-15
Mchenry, IL

gdm to VegasMan

MVM

to VegasMan

Re: Cars

Actually the Fusion doesn't get as high MPG as the Cruze. The I4S gets 34, the I4SE gets 33 well they are rated that way. I talked to some friends that have the SE and they told me the best they've gotten is 35 high way driving sometimes 36 depending on speed.

VegasMan
Living the Vegas life.
Premium Member
join:2002-11-17
Las Vegas, NV
·CenturyLink

VegasMan

Premium Member

said by gdm:

Actually the Fusion doesn't get as high MPG as the Cruze. The I4S gets 34, the I4SE gets 33 well they are rated that way. I talked to some friends that have the SE and they told me the best they've gotten is 35 high way driving sometimes 36 depending on speed.

I know the Fusion doesn't get the same MPG as the Cruze. I was talking about the Focus. It is the same class as the Cruze and has better MPG and is cheaper.

gdm
MVM
join:2001-06-15
Mchenry, IL

gdm

MVM

Missed that. I tried a focus that someone has and it wasn't as comfortable and the pickup wasn't the same as the Cruze ECO. With what I wanted they actually priced out abut the same.

The non Cruze ECO was the same as the Focus. The Cruze ECO you just feel no difference when changing gears and the RPMs don't get as high because of the battery. For me and highway driving it felt better. I like what Ford has with the Sync and the interiors depending on the model are a bit better then Chevy.