Search similar:

uniqs

backfeed
is giving feedback
join:2002-12-16
Peru, IN

backfeed

[Price] Got a letter today...

We apparently have been getting the Comcast Service Protection Plan free of charge, (for ten years?). Starting May first it will be $3.95 / month. Sounds like we have to wait for them to ad it to the bill then call to tell them that we do not want it. Anybody else getting this letter? Seems like they could just ask if we would like to keep it, and if so we could opt in, instead we have to opt out. At least that is how I see it....

This is in North Central Indiana, is this going on other places as well?
Joe12345678
join:2003-07-22
Des Plaines, IL

Joe12345678

so there goes there clam that we don't have a protection plan like directv does.
moes
Premium Member
join:2009-11-15
Cedar City, UT

moes to backfeed

Premium Member

to backfeed
we've had it here in Indy for a long time now. Not sure why peru would not have it though. very wierd.

backfeed
is giving feedback
Peru, IN

backfeed

It is odd how the different markets have so different features...
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to backfeed

Premium Member

to backfeed
Have you tryed to call and cancel it? Service protection plan has been in most areas for years. Not sure why yours was free as everybody else pays for it.

backfeed
is giving feedback
Peru, IN

backfeed

said by rody_44:

Have you tryed to call and cancel it? Service protection plan has been in most areas for years. Not sure why yours was free as everybody else pays for it.

It has never been listed on the bill, we will call soon. I just find it interesting that we never knew we had it. We have been through many years of upgrades, then after settling on the triple play, we have the once or twice a year price wrangling..... It just never came up..Just negotiated a better price for 12 months no contract, so very happy with that. Always like to save a little..
rody_44
Premium Member
join:2004-02-20
Quakertown, PA

rody_44 to backfeed

Premium Member

to backfeed
Something doesnt sound correct. If you have it, even if its free it should be on your bill as a itemized item. i believe it should show as SPP.

jkj860
The Final Frontier
join:2002-01-10
Valparaiso, IN

jkj860 to backfeed

to backfeed
I pay for it monthly. Here is a picture from my bill.