Still 4 down and 1 up in Fountain Hills and NE Scottsdale AZ
Matsayz
Premium Member
join:2005-02-08
Las Vegas, NV

Matsayz to bryant313

Premium Member

to bryant313
As of July 7th 2012 at Windmill & Valle Verde (Henderson, NV)

bryant313
join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

bryant313

new speed tiers and more have to becoming this year i mean why else would you implement more upstream and downstream channels
i know to allow for more users and less congestion but their are alot of rumors of cox going up 100mbps on the download at the end of this year as for the upload speed its up in the air
Samscott
join:2012-07-15

Samscott to bryant313

to bryant313
In the past week or so, just started getting 2 channels bonded up, 8 down, in the central part of Las Vegas (by Cheyenne and Vegas) on our service at work. Looks like Vegas might be rolling it out?

dvd536
as Mr. Pink as they come
Premium Member
join:2001-04-27
Phoenix, AZ

dvd536 to bryant313

Premium Member

to bryant313
said by bryant313:

new speed tiers and more have to becoming this year i mean why else would you implement more upstream and downstream channels
i know to allow for more users and less congestion but their are alot of rumors of cox going up 100mbps on the download at the end of this year as for the upload speed its up in the air

Allows you to load nodes heavier. even areas in fios areas aren't getting more than 5mbps* upload so don't hold your breath.

* config cap, not powerboost trickery
bryant313
join:2011-05-24
Las Vegas, NV

bryant313 to Samscott

to Samscott
excellent thats great too hear maybe not too long from now the whole valley will be bonding on the upstream thank you for posting

what do your speed tests look like?
Samscott
join:2012-07-15

Samscott

It's a really cheap business account - the speeds wouldn't impress you. I don't have it at my house yet - that would be nice to see, although I haven't had any major problems recently.
rjerina
join:2004-11-09
Cleveland, OH

rjerina to bryant313

to bryant313
Just checked mine, 4 down 4 up. I know when I got my modem mid last year I only had 4 down and 1 up. Not sure when it changed. Just did a speedtest though and I only have .61 up which is way less than what I had a couple weeks ago. Been seeing some weird packet loss issues today so maybe they just turned it on and having issues they are trying to work out *shrug*