criggs

join:2000-07-14
New York, NY
Reviews:
·Millenicom
reply to mix

Re: Sprint's Bait and Switch on Unlimited 4G Mobile Broadband

said by mix:

What you are going to find out if you push this thing is that Sprint will simply terminate your contract and disconnect your service....Sprint reserves the right to terminate your service for pretty much any reason it wants it seems.

And when they do so, do they still sting you for the ETF?

dib22

join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO
said by criggs:

And when they do so, do they still sting you for the ETF?

Nope when sprint fires its customers, the ETF is waived

criggs

New York, NY
Reviews:
·Millenicom
In my case, I have two Sprint accounts, the Simply Everything voice account and the Mobile Broadband account. When Sprint fires customers, do they fire them just from the account over which there is contention, in my case the Mobile Broadband account? Or do they fire them from all accounts? Or does that vary from case to case?

dib22

join:2002-01-27
Kansas City, MO
said by criggs:

Or do they fire them from all accounts? Or does that vary from case to case?

I only know one person who was "let go"

They gave them 30 days to port their number out, waived the monthly charge for that last month, and waived the ETF.

I suspect that if they are loosing money on one account and the other account is making them some money... they would only terminate the one that is loosing them money... but it's just a guess.

The person I know was let go for roaming voice minutes I think... or perhaps roaming data... can't recall accurately.

criggs

New York, NY
Thanks for the clarification. Sounds like their case is not really analogous with mine. But I appreciate the time you took to describe it. Thanks again.